Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,773 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out (7311 Views)

Two Kids Caught Engaged In Homosexuality In Kano State / Police Presents No Evidence, A Year After Arresting 57 Men For Homosexuality / Anambra; The Nigeria Capital Of Homosexuality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2017

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2017

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2017

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by SuperSuave(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
See dia f... Heads

4 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
I dont want to offend sensibilities. There are even stories of Ibo Governors and Lawmakers who pay young boys for s3x. There are pictures of Ibomen on Ibomen in lewd acts.

These people are misfits of society.

3 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
I am not against LGBT... But for the fact that raping young boys or girls are out of the context...

They must be jailed if they found guilty not because they are gays but bcoz they made such hideous crime.. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
the capital? really? come to calabar now,you ain't seen nothing yet.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by CoolFreeday(m): 4:36pm On Jan 14, 2017
There are gay everywhere in Nigeria, some have been kept secret by the security agencies.
Its not only in Anambra and like TrapQueen77 said, while agreeing to do their thing, they shouldn't force or rape anyone who is not interested in the act.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Im not a tribalist undecided but to tell you the truth, Yoruba has the highest numbers of gays in Nigeria. It's a known fact. gay pastors, gay muscians, don't forget these people are also yorubas, Denrele, Bobrisky, Dayo, Bisi Alimi, Herbart, and others. Homosexuality is rampant in South West. It's true that we have gays in all the tribes in Nigeria but yoruba has the largest numbers of them.

13 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Ngozi123(f): 7:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Why are you searching for multiple gay sites online? That sounds rather suspicious to me...

5 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by dotman4real007(m): 7:34pm On Jan 14, 2017
as far as i am concerned it is illegal in nigeria so anyone caught should face the full wrath of the law! 14 years in jail!!! But if you ask for my opinion i would say shoooootttt them in the head!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Revelation1:
Im not a tribalist undecided but to tell you the truth, Yoruba has the highest numbers of gays in Nigeria. It's a known fact. gay pastors, gay muscians, don't forget these people are also yorubas, Denrele, Bobrisky, Dayo, Bisi Alimi, Herbart, and others. Homosexuality is rampant in South West. It's true that we have gays in all the tribes in Nigeria but yoruba has the largest numbers of them.

Ibo carries the trophy. Even your Chimamanda Adichie wrote about it. I can fill this page and next with stories from Iboland of homos. Even your governors are not spared,or your clergymen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 8:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ngozi123:
Why are you searching for multiple gay sites online? That sounds rather suspicious to me...

Why are you in a gay topic? Sound suspicious to me what you are looking for in here. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by muller102(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
ginagold01:
the capital? really? come to calabar now,you ain't seen nothing yet.
which calabar. Yorubas have the highest number of gays in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by muller102(m): 8:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
When u hear gays. Think towards SW

2 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Ibo carries the trophy. Even your Chimamanda Adichie wrote about it. I can fill this page and next with stories from Iboland of homos. Even your governors are not spared,or your clergymen.
Emotional crap, you are talking abt Chiamanda when bobrisky, bisi alimi, and others are displaying your true culture . You can't never justify your homosexual acts.

1 Like

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Ngozi123(f): 9:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
ImperialYoruba:

Why are you in a gay topic? Sound suspicious to me what you are looking for in here. grin

Lol. I was interested because you put a link up in your other thread and specifically mentioned Anambra State. Now, what's your excuse?

1 Like

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 6:17am On Jan 15, 2017
Ngozi123:

Lol. I was interested because you put a link up in your other thread and specifically mentioned Anambra State. Now, what's your excuse?

And why you no bounce after you see the topic? grin

For me im collecting data on social misfits and which Nigerian tribe is worse in acts that depletes cultural values.

1 Like

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 6:20am On Jan 15, 2017
muller102:
When u hear gays. Think towards SW

Which culture sanction homosexual marriage? Ibo. In Iboland women marry women.

You sabi Gov Ohakim? Go and read his escapades. Ibo gov that fvkc young boys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2017
muller102:
which calabar. Yorubas have the highest number of gays in Nigeria.
i'm out disputing no one on which tribe has the highest whatever. yoruba is collective. facts speak for themselves,come to calabar.
Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ArabMopol(m): 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Hopeless and jobless AFONJAS trying all their best to tarnish and discredit the Igbo Nation.... they couldn't... Igbo's always sailing higher

,Sango the Yoruba god of thunder
was often described as a beautiful
man who dressed like a woman,
had his hair braided and
accessorized like a woman. Sango
priests, all men, still dress in
women apparels when performing
traditional rituals. Now tell me that
is un-African, Yoruba's are cradle of homosexual and lesbianism in the world , Ile-Ife was where Yoruba
god , started the .....
Heterosexuality unimaginably gave
way for homosexuality in form of
Gays, lesbianism and other forms
of ...

5 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by muller102(m): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2017
ginagold01:
i'm out disputing no one on which tribe has the highest whatever. yoruba is collective. facts speak for themselves,come to calabar.
I don't have to come cos I reside there.
Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2017
ArabMopol:
Hopeless and jobless AFONJAS trying all their best to tarnish and discredit the Igbo Nation.... they couldn't... Igbo's always sailing higher

had his hair braided and
is un-African, Yoruba's are cradle of homosexual and lesbianism in the world , Ile-Ife was where Yoruba
god , started the .....
of ...

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 15, 2017
ArabMopol:

had his hair braided and
god , started the .....
of ...
Igbo and some igboid has thousands of GAYS and LESBIANS and this calls for serious concern in Nigeria. This could move S.West spread unlike d northern part wia they will be quick to kill them.

1 Like

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ArabMopol(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
Drchristian:

Igbo and some igboid has thousands of GAYS and LESBIANS and this calls for serious concern in Nigeria. This could move S.West spread unlike d northern part wia they will be quick to kill them.
homosexual and lesbianism is genetic in west... meanwhile
Meet Okunneye Idris Olanrewaju, a
jobless youth who ended up
becoming a bleaching expert from
there, he came open as gay.

1 Like

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ArabMopol(m): 12:19pm On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=ImperialYoruba post=52820471][/quote] Meet Okunneye Idris Olanrewaju, a

photo of a Nigerian gay, Damilola
Adejonwo, who stays in the UK.
Former Nollywood actor, Kayode
Ogunyemi on Friday took to his
social media page to share some
‘romantic’ picture of himself and
his Irish husband, Keegan, in the
UK. I won't continue with the list but be aware that Yoruba land is cradle of homosexualism and lesbianism in the world, sango Yoruba god of lightening and thunder that cant generate 1kws of electric light is an open gay

1 Like

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by WINNERMENTALITY: 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
Nonsense, there is gay in every tribe//

But i can tell you 100 percent most of the gay in south east are doing it for rituals not for the love of their fellow men.
They are not hidden. One paid up to 300k just to sleep with a guy, though the matter later result to police arrset
Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by ImperialYoruba: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2017
ArabMopol:
Meet Okunneye Idris Olanrewaju, a

photo of a Nigerian gay, Damilola
Adejonwo, who stays in the UK.
Former Nollywood actor, Kayode
Ogunyemi on Friday took to his
social media page to share some
‘romantic’ picture of himself and
his Irish husband, Keegan, in the
UK. I won't continue with the list but be aware that Yoruba land is cradle of homosexualism and lesbianism in the world, sango Yoruba god of lightening and thunder that cant generate 1kws of electric light is an open gay

Ebuka is nursing the thoughts too. grin

Ibo has used name of God in vain, congregating homos in a temple of worship.

2 Likes

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by columbus007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
This world is becoming too weird shocked

1 Like

Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by Nickizoe(f): 9:13am On Jan 16, 2017
And the Most popular Gay in Nigeria is Bobrisky A Yoruba...Ofe nwanu been hating IBO since 1914....
Re: IGBO - Capital Of Homosexuality In Nigeria - Check This Out by EnvyandHate: 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2023
What the hell?

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Casting Out Demons From Pregnant Woman By Kicking Her Stomach Pics / Kaduna: Kidnappers Abduct Four Persons In Giwa / Kano Police Charge 42 Rape Suspects To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.