Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? (1202 Views)

Download We Are The World Sheet Music By Michael Jackson / Listening To: AUDIO: Travis Greene – Taste & See (download Mp3) / Funke Akindele Jenifa - 'I Want To Rap' (Audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by TheForsaken: 6:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
I wanna get your opinions on this.

After seeing how much i love listening to foreign rap music, especially the likes of Eminem, 2pac, Drake, and Jayz, my friends now tag me a 'weirdo'. Is my love for rap music really weird seeing that I'm a female?

#TheForsaken.
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by onward4life(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2017
TheForsaken:

After seeing how much i love listening to foreign rap music, especially the likes of Eminem, 2pac, Drake, and Jayz, my friends now tag me a 'weirdo'. Is my love for rap music really weird seeing that I'm a female?

#TheForsaken.

Nope as long as it does not influence your life.
Hope yu like cooking local foods,
Pls dnt dress like a Tom bobo.
Don't go gay
Avoid smoking
Be tuff on your stance(weanie mandela)
Respect and love your man.

if yu are still single by the time of reading this pls I said PLX date me!

I like Jay zee zee also!

1 Like

Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by onward4life(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
TheForsaken:

#TheForsaken.

Don't go gay
Avoid smoking

if yu are still single by the time of reading this pls I said PLX date me! angry

I like Jay zee zee also!
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by fran6co(m): 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
wish my girly will jus toll ur lane a lil. sometimes I juz wish we could sing California lov or hail Mary or any of my 2pac fav 2geda bt nah she is more in2 the chioma Jesus thing, bt anyway Sha she remains my everything
back to ur matter it's nt bad na haba listen to wat ever makes u feel alive.
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by TheForsaken: 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
onward4life:

Don't go gay
Avoid smoking

if yu are still single by the time of reading this pls I said PLX date me! angry

I like Jay zee zee also!
You've made quite excellent points there. Thanks.

As for the second matter, I'll see what I can do. I no dey promise you anything oo.
#TheForsaken.
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by onward4life(m): 7:10pm On Jan 14, 2017
fran6co:
wish my girly will jus toll ur lane a lil. sometimes I juz wish we could sing California lov or hail Mary or any of my 2pac fav 2geda bt nah she is more in2 the chioma Jesus thing, bt anyway Sha she remains my thru everything

Yo yo I gat dis move over I think the grass wud be much greener 4 you over there!
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by TheForsaken: 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2017
fran6co:
wish my girly will jus toll ur lane a lil. sometimes I juz wish we could sing California lov or hail Mary or any of my 2pac fav 2geda bt nah she is more in2 the chioma Jesus thing, bt anyway Sha she remains my thru everything
Thanks alot for your reply.

#TheForsaken
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by Elmojiid(m): 7:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
You are good to go dnt mind them..you are my kinda lady.
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by TheForsaken: 7:37pm On Jan 14, 2017
Elmojiid:
Thanks...

#TheForsaken

1 Like

Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by Alexisdgreatest(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2017
TheForsaken:

#TheForsaken.
it is not. You actually understand the real value of music
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
It's not a bad thing for a lady to listen to rap music. Besides, rap music is food for the soul. Listen to what gives you joy.
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by padypadyng(m): 4:51pm On Jan 15, 2017
TheForsaken:
After seeing how much i love listening to foreign rap music, especially the likes of Eminem, 2pac, Drake, and Jayz, my friends now tag me a 'weirdo'.
Hey your different and that's you decided to share this.

For me and Padypady.com, we say, we love your personality and also advice your to try using your kind of music to empower your friends
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by onward4life(m): 9:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
Elmojiid:

Where yu @ bru!

Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by onward4life(m): 9:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
TheForsaken:
You've made quite excellent points there. Thanks.

As for the second matter, I'll see what I can do. I no dey promise you anything oo.
#TheForsaken.

Yu tricked me grin
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by Elmojiid(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
onward4life:

Where yu @ bru!
wetin u wan use dat tin wey dey ur hand for
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by Donniefred(m): 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
Elmojiid:
grin
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by onward4life(m): 12:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
Elmojiid:

I don go hide am.

Na yu be won make me vex nahh grin grin
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by Elmojiid(m): 2:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
onward4life:

I don go hide am.
Na yu be won make me vex nahh grin grin
oga mi sir i dey loyal o...no vex o
Re: Is Listening To Rap Music By A Female Weird? by TheForsaken: 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
padypadyng:

Hey your different and that's you decided to share this.

For me and Padypady.com, we say, we love your personality and also advice your to try using your kind of music to empower your friends
Thanks alot. I'll surely try to impact positively on my friends.

(1) (Reply)

ALBUM: Stone Bwoy - Epistles Of Mama (EOM) / Ralph D / [ MUSIC ] Jowa By Mkay — Mp3 Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.