Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,769 members, 7,955,917 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:42 PM

Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) (1912 Views)

Regina Daniels Goes Shopping With Family After Childbirth / Davido Brags Of His Excess Money Over Tekno's Saying "We Are Rich" (pics,vid) / I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by Celebritieslife: 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2017
Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In NewYork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JbJu8p3LpQ

Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by NegeduGrace(f): 7:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
onyechukwu goziri..oyaweonu oo(na person wey God bless na Im get mouth) ..

1 Like

Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by crown08(m): 7:48pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Year 2016 was just a year of favour for this lad.
I'm hoping for a better me this 2k17
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Flex it bro.
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by MhizValentina12(f): 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
please where is the money... I was expecting to see a bag filled with dollar if not #I don't believe it..
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by NegeduGrace(f): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by Coyotejack(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:

Exactly what was on my mind cool
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by steppin: 8:14pm On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
Hmm... You can speak Igbo, but you're not Igbo.
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by steppin: 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Spending excess money now, only to beg Nigerians money tomorrow for kidney transplant.
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by NegeduGrace(f): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:
Hmm... You can speak Igbo, but you're not Igbo.
na God oowinkwink
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by steppin: 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
NegeduGrace:
na God oowinkwink
How did you learn? Which ethnic group are you from? I'm curious.
Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by kokoA(m): 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2017
steppin:
Spending excess money now, only to beg Nigerians money tomorrow for kidney transplant.

Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by Xbursta(m): 3:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Celebritieslife:
Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In NewYork

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JbJu8p3LpQ

he should try me just one chain he's back to poverty.

Re: Tekno Brags Of His Excess Money While Shopping With Friends In Newyork(pics,vid) by djeezy(m): 3:48am On Jan 15, 2017
steppin:
Lol and you'd be wondering where all the money go....

(1) (Reply)

Here’s Frank Edwards Thought About Big Brother Naija / Tonto Dikeh’s Shares New Photos With Rumoured Boyfriend, 2kriss / A Must Watch For All The Girls Who Plan On Getting Someone Wet In The Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.