Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. (2013 Views)

Help With Hosting On Go Daddy / Buying A Domain From Namecheap With GTB Naira Mastercard. / Get 100% Off Hosting On Tfhost Free Web Hosting Promo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 8:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hi Nairalanders,
I have been trying to host a website on Goodaddy with my Nigeria Firstbank Mastercard but it keep rejecting it. pls keep help with your advise.thanks
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by omogidi234(m): 8:30pm On Jan 14, 2017
Please check with First Bank. There could be an issue. Early in 2016, I used my GTB Naira Master card to pay for hosting on GoDaddy and it went through.

The GT card got stuck in another bank's ATM, you know the rest of the story. While waiting for re issuance, I tried my FCMB Master card, for where it didn't work.

I just got my GT card back and I am enjoying online purchases.
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by semasir: 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
Use GTB or Access for the payment. If you need help, reach me via 08098002051 on Whatsapp. Thanks

yahrant140:
Hi Nairalanders,
I have been trying to host a website on Goodaddy with my Nigeria Firstbank Mastercard but it keep rejecting it. pls keep help with your advise.thanks
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
omogidi234:
Please check with First Bank. There could be an issue. Early in 2016, I used my GTB Naira Master card to pay for hosting on GoDaddy and it went through.

The GT card got stuck in another bank's ATM, you know the rest of the story. While waiting for re issuance, I tried my FCMB Master card, for where it didn't work.

I just got my GT card back and I am enjoying online purchases.

GTB has resumed foreign online payments?! shocked
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by Afam4eva(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2017
Fund paypal account instead. Paypal accepts most Nigerian cards. Then you can in turn use paypal to pay for your hosting.

Why do you want to use Godaddy anyways? They're not the best at hosting. They're very good at domains though.
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 2:18pm On Jan 18, 2017
Thanks to you all, i really appreciate your contribution...
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Afam4eva:
Fund paypal account instead. Paypal accepts most Nigerian cards. Then you can in turn use paypal to pay for your hosting.

Why do you want to use Godaddy anyways? They're not the best at hosting. They're very good at domains though.

thanks, my client requested for Godady but i will like to now best hosting platform in U.S.A or U.K
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
thanks, I have paypal account but not yet verify! so how can i do that?
Afam4eva:

Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by SEOManiac: 7:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
yahrant140:
thanks, I have paypal account but not yet verify! so how can i do that?

I can pay for you with my card, and you'll pay me the naira equivalent.
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 5:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Good morning, i want to pay for java hosting with either paypal or dollar debit/credit card, if you can help with this i will pay the naira equivalent.
SEOManiac:

I can pay for you with my card, and you'll pay me the naira equivalent.
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 5:56am On Apr 14, 2017
Good morning, i want to pay for java hosting with either paypal or dollar debit/credit card, if you can help with this i will pay the naira equivalent.

semasir:
Use GTB or Access for the payment. If you need help, reach me via 08098002051 on Whatsapp. Thanks

Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by sholatheblogger: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2017
use gtbank MasterCard or fcmb card visit NoblesHub
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by sholatheblogger: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
do you know how to buy domain from GoDaddy for $1.17 ? visit GoDaddy Domain Name
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by semasir: 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2017
Let's chat via 08098002051 on Whatsapp or Phone. Thanks

yahrant140:

Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by SEOManiac: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
yahrant140:

sorry i couldnt reply. I was on a ban
Re: How Can I Pay For Website Hosting On Goddady Website With Nigeria Mastercard. by yahrant140(m): 9:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
you welcome
SEOManiac:

sorry i couldnt reply. I was on a ban

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

N A I R A Host: Nigerian Style / Affordable Top Quality Seo Web Content Provider. Free Sample Trial Article / Premium Wordpress Themes And Plugins For Cheap Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.