Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? (2033 Views)

***You Still Use 2go?, Hop In! A Thread For 2go Users*** / 2go Far Better Dan Watzap / MTN Increases Price Of Whatsapp, Facebook, 2go Goodybag Bundles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by bobolizim(m): 8:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
I can remember the euphoria moment I was the first day I bought a phone (Nokia X2) that could do 2go ...I was happy beyond measure like finally, I can say what's up to my friends on 2go!!

Lol , I can't help but laugh anytime I remember all the data I wasted coutesy of increasing my 2go star progress,I remember subscribing to Mtn blackberry subscription for a week with my blackberry then just doing 2go!! like I wanted to get to ultimate,it's more like competition among myself and my friends but I never did till I left the stale social network..

I remember chatting while walking just because of 2go chat room, that feelings one feels whenever one meets a new friend on 2go, what about the numerous blind date I indulged in ? I can't help but laugh at everything !.To the question however,I think I stopped to master
Hence,nairalanders,what's your 2go star progress before you left it ?

1 Like

Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by darkenkach(m): 8:47pm On Jan 14, 2017
Proffesional , to leave that stage no be beans.
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by samwise99(m): 8:58pm On Jan 14, 2017
Master
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
darkenkach:
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Rapmaestro(m): 9:03pm On Jan 14, 2017
Legend extra stout
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Master but I later open another which I'm using now, one thing i dont like about 2go is that kids are too many on it now.
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Emmysky(m): 9:28pm On Jan 14, 2017
Proffesional.
That stage hard die
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by bobolizim(m): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2017
Cc:lalasticlala
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by GoodyOG: 10:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
i was the boss of my time...i was in master just Little percent to reach ultimate until rhey introduced those new stars.......

The tin just tire me
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by willian10: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
Ultimate since 2012 cool
I give credit to Maxibrainz grin + Etisalat sim with no credit grin
Like if you understand cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by lekjons(m): 11:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
Veteran, before i lost my sim and forgot my password in 2013.. 2go ought to have done something about the password retrieval thing..
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Micheezy7(m): 11:35pm On Jan 14, 2017
Emerald Since 2013... Can't remember my username self grin
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:21am On Jan 15, 2017
willian10:
Ultimate since 2012 cool
You boosted your star progress. Lol.. Mine was Ultimate before i left.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by kvngjesse(m): 9:59am On Jan 15, 2017
Had up to 3 accts. Ultimate, ultimate, master. that year sha

1 Like

Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by dukeo(m): 10:56am On Jan 15, 2017
Two ultimate accounts and one veteran
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by dukeo(m): 10:57am On Jan 15, 2017
willian10:
Ultimate since 2012 cool

I'm quoting + liking because I understand. I still don't understand how that thing managed to work
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Okaakoko(m): 2:26pm On Jan 20, 2017
ultimate 2012
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by bobolizim(m): 2:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Okaakoko:
ultimate 2012
lol , nah you oo ... Did you do any blind dating on that thing ?
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by bobolizim(m): 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
dukeo:
Two ultimate accounts and one veteran
nah you ooo , I hail thou... Any girl friend there ?
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by bobolizim(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
kvngjesse:
Had up to 3 accts. Ultimate, ultimate, master. that year sha
an an , I'm confused oo .... How you take do am ?
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by dukeo(m): 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
bobolizim:
nah you ooo , I hail thou... Any girl friend there ?

Just school mates then..
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by bobolizim(m): 2:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
dukeo:

Just school mates then..
cool ,so you're a graduate now ? And why did you leave the social network ?
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by kvngjesse(m): 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
bobolizim:
an an , I'm confused oo .... How you take do am ?
Maxibrainz helped me
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Drclassic(m): 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
darkenkach:
hmm my brother I spent almost a year on this professional
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Okaakoko(m): 7:10pm On Jan 20, 2017
bobolizim:
lol , nah you oo ... Did you do any blind dating on that thing ?
not at all, but I chat mostly with ladies sha
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by Cannonleo(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol proffesional was wicked ni.

Havent logged into it in 7 years now
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by debque(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
damn!!...good ol days..wen 2go stars were achievementz, competition between me n my friends were tight, chat or non chat 2go must b on 24/7..after conquering almighty professional, had to download 2go booster to fly from veteran to ultimate which took me like a week...that was when 2go started losing its Value cos there was nothing to b won again...its been 5yrs nao since I logged it..twas soo sad tho, 2go was greatly missed bye me....but v moved on.....Next!!!!
Re: What Was Your 2go Star Progress Before You Left It ? by hyfr(m): 2:35am On Jan 21, 2017
grin Whenever I saw that bae , clara70 is typing

(1) (Reply)

Latest Etisalat,mtn,glo And Airtel Cheat For Full Data Plan At The Cheapest Rate / . / Xiaomi Redmi Go Rooting, Custom Roms & Tweaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.