Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True (2896 Views)

Mtv Mama Awards 2009(kel, Mi, 2face, Dbanj, Psquare Nominated) / Ijinle Pam Pam By Knighthouse Ft. Eldee, Kel, YQ & Othello / Talking The Hardest {9ja Mix Vol.1} Ft. Othello, Kel And M.i (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by tosinaded(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2009
just when rumours were going round that M.I the rap messiah and Kel the wa waa alright queen were dating, M.I came up with illegal music, which has a remake of D'banjs feli feli.

In it, M.i tries dodging the question with this lines!

M getting higher while the rest sink lower
and yes i got a girl and no u dnt know her

i know the next question is the boy date kel
haha well she said i shldnt tell
. . . . . . .

i guess the pic says it all

Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by walakolobo: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2009
busi body!
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by lalaboi(m): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2009
Busy body true true lol. . .

Same rumours have it that he's dating KSB. . . I taya. . .peeps should just mind their own business! tongue
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by tosinaded(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2009
abeg no crucify me o!!!
was just a lil jobless when i stumbled on the pic on facebook o grin
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by lalaboi(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2009
lol. . .

Have you seen the L'ami Ft MI video??. . .Would you say cos of the way they wer both acting. . . thye dating? lol. . . . M.I was damn too close to that girl in that video lol. . .
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by tosinaded(m): 6:15pm On Nov 25, 2009
lalaboi:

lol. . .

Have you seen the L'ami Ft MI video??. . .Would you say cos of the way they wer both acting. . . thye dating? lol. . . . M.I was damn too close to that girl in that video lol. . .

na true o, saw the video on notjustok today grin
u go fear people comments now cheesy grin

but this pic o. . . . . . coughs, u know say e dan tey wey the rumour dan dey fly about wink

cant biliv i dey tatafo for here o grin smiley cheesy
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by montelik(m): 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2009
isn't this picture dated 2008.
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Bbeee: 9:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
tosinaded@:

abeg no crucify me o!!!
was just a lil jobless when i stumbled on the pic on facebook o grin

bros i guess u borrowed dis pic from wizkid's profile, n dis pic na old pic na, smiley, no crucify me oo tongue tongue
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by mailmalc(m): 12:36am On Nov 26, 2009
kai, i'm beginning to Jealous MI not his size though Mode9 looks gay grin
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by shollyaj(m): 7:52am On Nov 26, 2009
All Guud nau, Dem be Celebs now, so Happy Smuching Union.
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by punchlinee: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2009
chai see wetin MI dey enjoy, kel gets boobs o.chai i dey miss. enjoy drink on jare.

@tonsinadeda
you are jobless, why u go dey bring person picx here without their permission?
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Genuflect(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2009
Who be that clown wey dey their back? Lol
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 27, 2009
Riddle me this,

Obama was caught checking out a girls booty (who's age was supposedly put between 14 and 17 years) at the G8 summit. Do we naturally assume that he's a paedophile?

Cos Kel and MI hug, its now to be said that they're dating, sheesh! E go hard to convince person like you say the earth round.
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Genuflect(m): 1:26pm On Nov 27, 2009
Arkinses, stop misinforming people jor. Seems like you only saw the Obama picture. Didn't you see the video that vindicated him? Update yourself abeg
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 27, 2009
Genuflect:

Arkinses, stop misinforming people jor. Seems like you only saw the Obama picture. Didn't you see the video that vindicated him? Update yourself abeg

Don't you understand the definition of Sarcasm anymore? Au contraire! did you ever understand it in the first place
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 27, 2009
I should watch out for your mixtape, since that falls under the category of updating! God be with you if its wack
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Genuflect(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2009
^^^O wack ti!
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by HJ1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2009
Genuflect and arkinses, u guys crack me up!
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by Borat1: 8:36pm On Nov 27, 2009
Ha, but those mixtapes have been around for eva,
just a lil rhyme thas all, cool
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by aldon: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2009
friends or not,guyz,i dnt wnt 2 knw,it seems the femcee is crazy about him or his skillz wateva,dude should just unleash d monster on her.so dat status wil change 4rm friendship 2 dating,there is notin difficult,just a bold step,u dig it,go get it,hit it,it iz wat it iz,no tym.make all these gossips end abeg.
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by lysaa(f): 3:38pm On Dec 05, 2009
Does anyone know if there's a thread on the MI Vs Modenine's rift?
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by osasp(m): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2009
is that a tattoo on m.i's hand?
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by dammizz(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2009
How old could M.I. be? just curious
He aint handsome but I knw girls wouldnt be able to resist his pickup lines and rhymes. He the best rapper in Nigeria no contest.
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by lysaa(f): 2:28pm On Dec 28, 2009
^^^^^

Guess that's what is getting jealous Mode9 excited.
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by chrisical(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2009
Even if they are dating,is it any body's business
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by tosinaded(m): 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2009
who said it was undecided
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by lysaa(f): 12:30pm On Dec 29, 2009
I wonder o. The fact that there are lions in the zoo, is it ur biz?
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by osasp(m): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2009
^^ sup girl smiley
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by lysaa(f): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2009
hey osasp. .wasunu?
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by pureminded: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
The girl seems to be in love ! let em enjoy , tongue
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by finemocha(f): 2:09am On Jan 01, 2010
wow MI looks young
Re: Kel And M.i - Seems Rumours Are True by lysaa(f): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2010
his face is kokoroko, he'll never look old o

(1) (Reply)

Which One Do U Prefer, Lucky Dube Or Bob Marley Songs / Ghanaian Singer Castro Dies In Jet Ski Accident While Trying To Save His GF / Is Chris Brown's Track 'fallen Angel' Satanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.