Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

#question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? (702 Views)

Woman Celebrates Her Quadruplets At 6 Months (Photos) / IVF Nigerian Babies: Twins, Triplets, Quadruplets (Pictured) / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by OneNigeria001: 8:52pm On Jan 14, 2017
Question for all.. Would you love to be blessed with male quadruplets?

a.) Yes
b.) No
c.) They will be too troublesome

http://www.onenigeriablog.com/2017/01/question-would-you-love-to-be-blessed.html

Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 15, 2017
No.

1 Like

Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by Heebah: 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
YES....which of the favours of my Creator can I deny?
Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2017
yes yes yes, and they'll all be footballers
Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by nurey(m): 6:30pm On Jan 15, 2017
Those boys will be trouble. When I was in primary 5 our teachers had a meeting so we seniors take over the junior classes. I was unfortunate to be the one in this boys class (they were actually 3 sha) they said they wanted to ease themselves at the same time nah him I March them go.

One thing led to another (no I wasn't gay nor a pervert) they all scramed in different directions, I was lucky to catch one but he kicked me with his timberland boots, Kai, I wailed like a new born pup. That was back then, if them try am now, one back hand smack would reset their brain.
Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2017
No, because I not sure how I will cope with the pregnancy and delivery. There is also the financial aspects that I would need to consider.

I don't mind male twins on two separate occasions.
Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by Chomsky1967(f): 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2017
YES!!!!
Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 15, 2017
No please, my God will mix it for me 2/2!
Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by veave(f): 8:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
We'll go even. 2 ladies, 2 gentle men
Re: #question: Would You Love To Be Blessed With Male Quadruplets? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 15, 2017
snapscore:
No, because I not sure how I will cope with the pregnancy and delivery. There is also the financial aspects that I would need to consider.

I don't mind male twins on two separate occasions.

»Allaah grants means of sustenance(finances).

»Allaah gives good health(Pregnancy, deliveries)

»One of the scholars said, there was a woman in Andalusi or so; her first birth was one, her second was two, her third was three, fourth birth was four, 5th was five, 6th birth was 6, and the 7th birth which was 7 kids.
Allaah doesn't burden one more than he/she can handle, yah ukhtii.

»Always put trust in Allaah in everything.

»After every difficulty there is a relief!

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

I Buy And Convert Any Type Of Gift Card / A Raped 8months Old Baby In Pool Of Blood. / 18 Ways To Spice Up Your Marriage + Free Printable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.