Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now (1273 Views)

MMM Explains Why GH Was Removed / Nigerians Lament On Twitter Over MMM Removal Of The GH Option / Anxiety As MMM Again Removes GH Of Mavrodians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by cmikel: 9:24pm On Jan 14, 2017
I just GH now ..hehehehehe.......

and i will PH again imediately i GH and GH and PH and GH and pH .............................

Haters go and die.....

I am making standard 30%

from my spare money

Its my spare money not yours ...

1 Like

Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by cmikel: 9:26pm On Jan 14, 2017
Patience is Key.....

Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by Atiku2019: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by silvernus0: 10:16pm On Jan 14, 2017
Just GHed this AM for a downline......

person has gotten merged and bank alert already this evening tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Even asked me to PH again today which i did

See MMM in may /30/2017 still waxing on to december....

The best time to join is now

Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by silvernus0: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Join MMM Today

and be this below

1 Like

Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by tonex2: 8:33am On Jan 15, 2017
As long as sergy Mavrodi is involved i will continue to

Ph and ph and ph and ph tilll sergy will say em no do again

Sergy mavrody never give up on anything

i just got an order to ph tomrow i will PH and i will PH again and again

What ever seun likes let him say

its my money

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

grin grin cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by tonex2: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
Still Work hard ...

Still do MMM ....

Life goes On .....
Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by cmikel: 10:56am On Jan 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by eddd: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2017
cmikel:
I just GH now ..hehehehehe.......

and i will PH again imediately i GH and GH and PH and GH and pH .............................

Haters go and die.....

I am making standard 30%

from my spare money

Its my spare money not yours ...
you have done well coming here to testify of the fact that you have been able to gh. mmm has fulfilled its promise to you, hence your confidence in the scheme is back or is stronger nw. Doubters and haters are being silenced gradually...which is good.

But then the question I have in my mind is this; did you Ph after ghing. I think there's no reason for you not to ph....the only reasons I can think for anyone who has been able to gh not to ph is

1. Lack of belief in the scheme (hypocrites)
2. Selfishness ( not having the interest of other partcipants at heart).

So if you have not phed, complete the good work you have started by doing so.
Re: Haters Can Go And Do This .. I Just GH Now by tonex2: 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2017
eddd:
you have done well coming here to testify of the fact that you have been able to gh. mmm has fulfilled its promise to you, hence your confidence in the scheme is back or is stronger nw. Doubters and haters are being silenced gradually...which is good.

But then the question I have in my mind is this; did you Ph after ghing. I think there's no reason for you not to ph....the only reasons I can think for anyone who has been able to gh not to ph is

1. Lack of belief in the scheme (hypocrites)
2. Selfishness ( not having the interest of other partcipants at heart).

So if you have not phed, complete the good work you have started by doing so.

the bros or bab said he\she will ph again immediately

(1) (Reply)

Enviroshade / Get Paid Directly To Your Bank Account With This Online Legit Side Hustle... / Forex As A Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.