Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Shocking! See What Happened After Mmm's Return! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking! See What Happened After Mmm's Return! (511 Views)

Shocking: See Imo Big Who Ran Mad And Walks The Street Complete N@ked / Why We Won't Go After MMM Nigeria - Police / Breaking... We Can't Go After MMM Promoters. EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! See What Happened After Mmm's Return! by whatsmyname(m): 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
About 4 weeks after our accounts were frozen like iced blocks and about 3 weeks after my Mavros turned green and became withdrawable, ‘tori don change,’ as we usually say in our local parlance, which essentially means ‘story has changed.’ MMM is back, and back in style, to return my money; my hard earned money along with the interest that grew on it while it was in the freezer. I was ecstatic.

When the news first broke, I was in a place and position that demanded my full 100% undivided attention similar to when the DSS conducted some raids on certain individuals. It was very similar in the sense that I had guns blazing around me, armed police officers present and mean-looking area boys equally present calling for my attention left, right and center, simply because I was dressed like a Don and I was serious-looking. I was an easy target if anything went awry at what was supposed to be a covert operation. It didn’t take passersby long to gather in Nollywood style to witness the shooting of this real-life movie, Lagos-style. It was no longer covert, apparently. Hence, the last thing on my mind was to begin Mavroing, although I longed to collect my money, and I smiled at the thought of cool cash in my bank account. The Police officers that I had hitherto been angry at suddenly became my friends. I reminded myself that ‘Police is your friend’ after all, so, there was no reason to be angry. I smiled. A smile similar to the one that exudes you when you receive a credit alert at a burial ground. “Mavrodi, chere ka m bia,” (Mavrodi, wait for me, I am coming,) I said in a low tone.

At about the same time, I started receiving shared videos of participants that had started jubilating over the unfreezing of the accounts, and information of the fact that some people have requested for payments – GH (Get Help) – and have been paired. In fact, a guy, elated by the news, had gone into the studio to release a rendition of how MMM was his saviour, hailing MMM’s return. I thought, for a moment, that Mark Morrison could be asked to redo his classic, “Return of the Mark, oh sorry MMM.” After all, both names – Mark and MMM – start with M. He would just retitle it “Return of the M.” I smiled, once more. An observant person would have thought that something was wrong with my transformation from bone-face to a smiling smiley.

Unable to maintain my cool any longer, I rushed to a place that I could properly use my phone. I immediately clicked on the MMM app, only to realise that I had low battery. I managed to get into my account and promptly clicked on GH (Get Help), a procedure by which you demand for payment. Just when I was about to get a response to my command, my phone said ‘bye-bye’ to me and went off. I was hysterical, there was no light anywhere around me. In fact, I was tempted to go and plug my phone direct to the nearest transformer around me. Mavrodi, where are you!!!

After the not-so covert operation was concluded, I rushed home; no light. I quickly went to the generator to switch it on, and with the first pull that I gave it, the generator rope cut. I burst into hot sweat! This must be a conspiracy. By now, it was almost getting dark. I dashed to a neighbour’s house and asked them to allow me charge my phone. I clicked on GH; I smiled as my request was loading. That is my money loading, apparently...

Read more at: http://www.niyisodimu.com.ng/shocking-see-happened-mmms-return/
Re: Shocking! See What Happened After Mmm's Return! by decatalyst(m): 11:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Nice write up grin
Re: Shocking! See What Happened After Mmm's Return! by myners007: 11:25pm On Jan 14, 2017
Write up is fairly ok but poor diction.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Extends Vacation Indefinitely, Writes National Assembly / FUTO - Federal University of Owerri Students protest school fees hike! / I Feel Like I'm Outgrowing Nairaland, Pls Mods Stop Posting Fake News!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.