Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed (30867 Views)

Why Some People More Creative Than Others / 10 Reasons Your Boss Wants You Out Of The Job / 5 Behaviors Of People Who Will Never Succeed In Life Even When They Deserve To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Luizville(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:
This is the dumbest shiit I've ever heard in my life

Your writeup describes me, i do everything on that list and i tell you what, i can feed you and your family for 300 years without going to the bank
Hard work doesn't determine success

Tell me what millionaire who works harder than bricklayers and bus drivers and construction workers

I can tell you how to procrastinate, stay in your house 365 days of the year without going outside of your house and still make 30 million naira every year

Your ignorance is naturally amazing
. U wish
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Luizville:
. U wish

Sorry, i don't talk to kids
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by snezBaba: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2017
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by snezBaba: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Your writeup describes me, i do everything on that list and i tell you what, i can feed you and your family for 300 years without going to the bank

Tell me what millionaire who works harder than bricklayers and bus drivers and construction workers

I can tell you how to procrastinate, stay in your house 365 days of the year without going outside of your house and still make 30 million naira every year

Ode,the person on that dp needs feeding.Ur moniker already displays your ignorance and your type.Lazy ass mofos typing from their fadas sofa.you get 30 million every year but still comment like a dummy,spitting nonsense on every thread

8 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by ednut1(m): 7:34am On Jan 15, 2017
Story. Life has no manual

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Luizville(m): 7:35am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Sorry, i don't talk to kids
its because u can't talk
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:36am On Jan 15, 2017
snezBaba:

Ode,the person on that dp needs feeding.Ur moniker already displays your ignorance and your type.Lazy ass mofos typing from their fadas sofa.you get 30 million every year but still comment like a dummy,spitting nonsense on every thread

The person on that DP needs feeding ??

Lol
The person on that DP spends at least $300 on food every single week

$300 is like 90 thousand naira

How much are you paid monthly ?? 50k ??

Hahahahahahah

Ignorant Nigerian who thinks that wealth or good living is determined by how fat you are

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by opedaydydx9(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

what works for u might not work for someone else, but on a second note to boast about feeding ones family for several years shows the kinda person you are

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:37am On Jan 15, 2017
Luizville:
its because u can't talk

No, it's because i have important things to do, i want to sleep
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by macfako(m): 7:39am On Jan 15, 2017
Nice write up. God bless you
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by kudos4god(m): 7:41am On Jan 15, 2017
A gr8 information for people that have an insight
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Luizville(m): 7:42am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

No, it's because i have important things to do, i want to sleep
I urge you to do that, cause inadequte sleep can mess with one's thinking faculty.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 7:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Luizville:
I urge you to do that, cause inadequte sleep can mess with one's thinking faculty.

Yes, goodnight
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by donhils: 7:49am On Jan 15, 2017
So in other words, anybody that judiciously follows these steps would as a matter of fact succeed?
The answer is hell to the No because if you're a christian and have read the book of Ecclesiastes you will realize that in the end, time and chance happens to ALL men.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by naijaoil: 7:50am On Jan 15, 2017
Very Nice info. I need to be careful
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Pascalin90: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2017
I am inspired! Thanks for the piece.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Inferno17: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
Thats a wonderful piece... To the mod that banned me, "weldone o" the thunder that will strike u is still in the workshop

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by snezBaba: 7:53am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

The person on that DP needs feeding ??

Lol
The person on that DP spends at least $300 on food every single week

$300 is like 90 thousand naira

How much are you paid monthly ?? 50k ??

Hahahahahahah

Ignorant Nigerian who thinks that wealth or good living is determined by how fat you are
$300 on feeding? Inferiority complex really is a thing, you've definitely eating ur brains out cus you never make any positive contribution on dis forum.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Luizville(m): 7:55am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Yes, goodnight
. Eiya...crawling back to your hole just when d day is breaking! Loollzz
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Nobody: 8:01am On Jan 15, 2017
Op God bless you for this.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by jericco1(m): 8:08am On Jan 15, 2017
So inspiring

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Clashy(m): 8:12am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=AfonjasMustDie post=52817428]This is the dumbest shiit I've ever heard in my life

[/quote ]here you are ,I've been looking for you so long.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by segzyogondus(m): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2017
From my own understanding Success is a Journey not an actual destination like people would say.... There are people who have followed every rule of being successful and yet do not succeed so let me quickly say this,Even the bible says many are called but few are chosen which is to say if all those hawking by the roadside were meant to be very successful they would have being,many are very good degree holders while some in the offices are just there for the sake of being there..... In summary all we need to know is to find our place in life cos some are destined to be drivers and some to be bankers meaning if everyone becomes successful who would mend the shoes,clean the streets and do the dirty jobs I am not against your write up cos it is really educative just bringing my own view about life also where we find ourselves at every given time matters alot

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 8:26am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=Clashy post=52818929][/quote]

Why are you looking for me
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by AfonjasMustProsper(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2017
Luizville:
. Eiya...crawling back to your hole just when d day is breaking! Loollzz

Just when the day is breaking ??

This is to show how ignorant you are

So, you think everyone in this world lives in same time zone ??

It's sunday, the time is 8 am in the morning where you live

It's Saturday, the time is 9 pm in the night where i live

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by nowpresence(f): 8:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Number 4 is everything
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Mskrisx(f): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2017
[quote author=AfonjasMustDie post=52817428][color=#770077][b]This is the dumbest shiit I've ever heard in my life

...............................................................................................

Nwanne hapu ndia mehnnn! grin
They forgotten that there is four basic unique words that could either make one forever rich or forever poor.

1. The mind/courage to make money. ( obi eji apata ego)
2. Opportunity
3. Smatness: the ability to decipher when an opportunity ptesnts it's self, seize it, make use of it properly and sharply while having in MIND THAT NOTHING LASTS FOREVER.
4. Well calculated investments/ Networking: ability to reach out to people like you that all they do is brain storm on the next or trending businessess to invest in.
5. Time: Are in flowing with time?are u outdated? Do you still see wearing trouser as a sin? Do you still have the mentality of a cave man?
6. Chance: who do what to become? Locate those kind of people and move with them. Even when it'd obvious u ain't their class yet, just make friends with them.
Never you think you could learn the predatory skills of animals in the wild, while you move with the tamed.
Go to the wild, get attacked, get the bruises and become one of them.

Like my dad will always say: na one tin dey make man become rich man, na still one thing dey make man poor forever. Anya sa kwa oo (OPEN YOUR EYES) MAKE YOUR KIDS NO ASK YOU WETYN U DEY DEY DO WHEN YOUR MATES BEEN DEY MAKE AM.

nwanne hapu ndia mehnnn! grin

5 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 15, 2017
snezBaba:

the guy make sense joor. Let me tell you the truth, all you need to succeed in life is lots of intelligence and a little bit of hardwork. If hardwork is all it takes to succeed, then everyone would be millionaire cos we all work hard. I can sit in my house and make 30 million a year. U dont need to work hard all ur life, let ur money work for u

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by Luizville(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Just when the day is breaking ??

This is to show how ignorant you are

So, you think everyone in this world lives in same time zone ??

It's sunday, the time is 8 am in the morning where you live

It's Saturday, the time is 9 pm in the night where i live
Loollzz...Keep wishing!

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by wickyyolo: 8:47am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Thanks for speaking my mind.
This Op is just dumb!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by vislabraye(m): 9:00am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

You can't condemn all his points. Most importantly, "take action" is one of the most important points.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Some People Will Never Succeed by jagorinho: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2017
AfonjasMustDie:

Must you jump from thread to thread spewing thrash, it seems nairaland is your official headquarters,it seems the o.p's article is too sophisticated for your 10.3mb brain,instead of you to just keep mute, you showed your low i.q to the world.Do you think every thread is about ethnic bashing that you usually masturbate on ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Lapo MFB Increases Staff Salaries / Meet Audrey Esi Swatson, Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot (Photos) / Lady Earning N360K Sacked For Not Meeting Monthly Target Of N300M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.