Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

A Child Of Five Years Birthday Party Held In A Hotel - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Child Of Five Years Birthday Party Held In A Hotel (324 Views)

Sir Shina Peters Celebrates His 60th Years Birthday Anniversary With Lovely Phot / A Magician Burnt At A Child Dedication In Port Harcourt (Video) / A Five Years Old Girl Pregnant In Jos,plateau State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Child Of Five Years Birthday Party Held In A Hotel by soochukwu(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2017
A friend of mine told me that her little niece birthday party was held at a down town hotel and i was like that's not a cool idea for me considering her age of just five years but my female friend argued in support of that kind of miss placed priority for me.What kind of future generation are we building,if a little girl of five is celebrating birthday in a hotel now i just wonder where else she will celebrate when she is a fully grown adult,really why i am sharing this to the public is because i feel concerned about parents who will out of love for their young kids start creating that idea in little kids especially girl child,my girl friend supports it and still argue in support that if the parents want that for their child it's very good and for her she will do the same given the same opportunity.

(1) (Reply)

Travelling To The Us For First Time / Building Castle Of Love With Amazon Top Five Super Saving Tips / How Facebook Messenger Developed Into A Talk Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.