Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery (60762 Views)

Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) / Get Our Beautiful Outfits For Less,free Gifts Attached And Pay On Delivery! / Check Out These Beautiful Heel Sandals And Slippers! Pay On Delivery Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by nonjebose(m): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Put the E, and be thankful you got a shoe
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Sandydayziz(f): 11:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Nigeria for you!
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Rilwayne001: 11:23am On Jan 15, 2017
The shoe fine sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Spito(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Just put ur leg wada it will size u , if it does no shaking u can still rock it like dat or beta still u could feel in d gab urself .
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
Ekejoestar:
and how did it affect the price of kerosene? +
waiting for the IDGAF crew,,.....
For Aba grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by frisky2good(m): 11:24am On Jan 15, 2017
God bless you too.

oppyworld:
God bless u!!!!
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by emperorAY(m): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2017
Omo no be small tin o

Somepple don steal d E

Lai Mohammed: we promised u versace and we will not relent in our effort to make sure d E gets to u safely just be patient we ar doing all we can

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by HonabFaj(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Bros, The letter E stands for ECONOMY and dont forget Nigeria is still in Recession ,the E will be back when we are out of recession .
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Ksslib(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
Why didn't the mumu mention the online store responsible, to serve as a deterent to other prospective buyers? I see another victim ordering Gucci but receiving a Buchi knock-off instead.

Iddiots using the power of social media wrongly.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by valx2: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2017
@ op, I ve got plenty of "E" s here, I can give you one.. Coz those that gives a few Packs Don go church.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by lonelydora: 11:28am On Jan 15, 2017
GogetterMD:
Caveat: buy fashion apparels online in Nigeria at your own risk

You can like to carve the "E" into the sole of the shoes sha o

Make him find 'Aboki' wey go do am.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by valx2: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2017
@ op, I ve got plenty of "E" s here, I can give you one.. Coz those that give a few Phucks Don go church.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Brugo(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2017
He should have mentioned the name of the online store and the name of the vendor. There are some things I never buy on Nigerian online stores.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 15, 2017
davodyguy:
These liars have started again.
Few days ago, it was TV, today it's a pair of shoes.

These bloggers are so jobless.

The online store doesn't have a name?

I don't believe this story one bit.

Mention the name if you're saying the truth.

Jumia, Konga, deal dey, etc

Mention the name of the store. Yeye
U took the words from my typing. Liars dem be, especially that lailasblog.
You know say majority of the mods own a blog ,so they too need attention. That's why you see a post with a single comments and land on the fp immediately.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by opedaydydx9(m): 11:29am On Jan 15, 2017
Naijahelm:
A Nigerian man, who goes by the twitter name @beebzyrozay has narrated how he ordered for Versace shoes online, only to get 'Versac' without 'E' on delivery after two months delay.

Its really terrible trusting these online stores with your money.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-man-orders-for-versace-shoe.html?m=1

Omo yeeebos at work
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by DeBish1818: 11:30am On Jan 15, 2017
Barselonia:
Lolx....u can carve the E dr na.. ..space still dey. .

This is really serious. Anyway just take hearth, it's one of those things.

A teacher asks, "What's the difference between a problem and a challenge?" A student repsonds, "3 boys + 1 girl = problem. 1 boy + 3 girls = challenge."
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by hector1046(m): 11:30am On Jan 15, 2017
it should come with THANK YOU FOR BUYING OUR PRODUCT
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by DeBish1818: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2017
He has learnt his lesson.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by maamisco(f): 11:31am On Jan 15, 2017
undecidedGo sch Jo! 4 9ja is all d same Versace na versac. Is like paratamol and panadol. shoe na shoe nah.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by redcliff: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2017
abejide1000:
Our brothers from the East are seriously working...they forgot the last E, you shouldn't have SPENDED so much on that cos it is fake they always produce.

You are very stewpid. Where in the post did you see that he ordered the products from the east? It takes 2 months to deliver items within nigeria now right? apanu
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by weyab: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
abejide1000:
Our brothers from the East are seriously working...they forgot the last E, you shouldn't have SPENDED so much on that cos it is fake they always produce.
Mumu see as u dey force past tense as in na u wroted english lollll grin grin grin
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by jagorinho: 11:32am On Jan 15, 2017
davodyguy:

Nigeria is a very good country to be a blogger,the educated ones refuse to be educated at heart and the illetrates will just swallow everything you feed them, the bloggers are making use of this crack optimally to feed the populace with fabricated news.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by chiefojiji(m): 11:34am On Jan 15, 2017
bros, buy black permanent marker and write E yourself......
no big deal.....

I don't blame chukuka for not putting E, he write am as he take pronounce am.
#teamabamade.

2 Likes

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by kenkels: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2017
God bless our aba brothers grin

#IPOB

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Frydae: 11:36am On Jan 15, 2017
THE FEAR ABOUT ON LINE STORES, SEEMS THEY SAMPLE PICTURES OF THE REAL STUFF AND DELIVERED THE COPIED VERSION.....

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by cybriz82(m): 11:36am On Jan 15, 2017
Donexy16:
All na versace na, abi na the missing 'e' for versac be the problem?.... Hehe, my Aba bois doin what they know how to do best.

i tired ooo help me ask weda na head him want wear d shoe.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by thesicilian: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2017
dacblogger:

Am sorry to say this buh you dnt have sense...
Apology accepted.

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by babooshka: 11:41am On Jan 15, 2017
davodyguy:

I tire o. Big lie.
Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by segzyogondus(m): 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
Bros write the E by yourself then or you accept it like that ....

1 Like

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by Nobody: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2017
davodyguy:

Lol. It's actually true. A friend almost bought this same sneakers but this was a black coloured one. Another pal sighted the missing E and notified him.

The seller returned it and brought another one tel he next day with the complete name but this time with a missing logo. A crested logo ought to be placed fight before the name VERSACE but it was in one and missing in the other one.

What a funny thing and the guy was gonna sell it for 30k.
Holy Lord!!

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by transient123(m): 11:48am On Jan 15, 2017
Na printer error, all na same. Just ask one about shoe mender to help put the "e" inform of sewing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery by AreaFada2: 11:58am On Jan 15, 2017
Oh boy, your money did not cover cost of adding E.

Soup sweet na money kill am. tongue tongue grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag / When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.