Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill (20400 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Confirms She Is Dating Philantropist, Kokun (photos) / "Am Zaddy's Girl" - Tonto Dikeh Confirms That She Is Dating Hushpuppi (photos) / Eva Alordiah Confirms Break Up With Fiancé Caeser After 16 Months Of Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 15, 2017
nanadeeva01:
Most men are not mature.. Even if things are not working try fixing it because of ur children

I always pray to God to bless me with a God fearing, caring and lovely man

I doubt that you're tenured in marriage. That is a most grotesque suggestion.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by giniphina: 9:29pm On Jan 15, 2017
Let tonto and her husband come together unite again and not against. Faithfulness matters in everything.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2017
nanadeeva01:
Most men are not mature.. Even if things are not working try fixing it because of ur children

pray no more, for I am here...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by nelson7777: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
sweettease:
Sad! Her lifestyle actually got much better after the marriage.

if u ask me I will say no, she wnt too religious Both on her look n attitudes , no offense BT d man married a hot bitch, who just disappeared into something else.

few yrs back tonto was d talk of nairaland, Both d people who hated her looks n tattoo n d ones DAT loved it, even d guys who lust after her, n d girls DAT was jealous of her BT after d marriage she just died...

dats y we beg girls after marriage dnt stop being u, dnt stop looking hot 4 Ur husband, n stop tying wrapper

to all women out there I advise u to buy d book y men marry bitches.
cos u n I knw wen tonto was tonto dis girl trying to spoil her marriage no reach tonto in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by prittygift114: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
OneSentence:

I didn't need to be there. she uploaded all those on twitter u hear. And since its all in her past she shouldn't delete his name and call it off nah. she should wait cos very soon all his cheating will be in the past too. afterall if he can marry her after sh has been taken by other men she can continue after he's done taking the other woman.
get sense Ijn
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Nobody: 2:44am On Jan 16, 2017
prittygift114:
get sense Ijn
u don't win an argument by typing such nonsense. neither do u make a point or any sense at all by typing this. it shows intellectual laziness. u win an argument or u make commons sense by deflating the other person's point of view. now that we have started interacting u will realise that u will definitely be more intelligent with time. hope to hear from u soonest. shalom.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by opribo(m): 3:27am On Jan 16, 2017
It is normal....

In Nollywood this is not new 'nau', the way the man just appeared on the scene from nowhere and everybody was praising him, strongman,gentleman, billionaire, IT this, CEO that and I was like this young man who claims to be OBJ son with all this money and Tonto. I knew Tonto must have forced that man against his will so why am I not surprised. The man was cool and quiet not talking much like a dumb guy not knowing that he was just out to have a taste and bail off. Now see it, the guy has collected his own share, wrecked the career of the girl and according to report was spotted doing his foundation in Abuja little time now he will disappear back to where he came from.
That is there work that is what they do wreck lives and run back to UK or USA.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Mrbigman1(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2017
nanadeeva01:

What part of warri re u?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Agozie48: 7:49am On Jan 16, 2017
CHARLOE:

Most sensible comment so far. Tonto dike, good woman? Babe wey bin dey bang married men, dey smoke Igbo! D Churchill guy even try to marry her, she's lucky to marry a multi billionier wit her ugly past.
People just running their mouth Here without hearing D other side of d story

thunder fire that thumb you used in typing this where you there ,how did you know that she slept with married men?
she sleep with your papa? so what everyone has a past ? she smoke Igbo who knows the worse things you might have done ,stop acting like a saint cause you ain't one
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by nanadeeva01(f): 8:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Mrbigman1:

What part of warri re u?

i stay along jakpa road
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by samtol4(m): 8:47am On Jan 16, 2017
nanadeeva01:

Are you God-fearing also ?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by LecciGucci: 9:46am On Jan 16, 2017
emmasege:
The one that broke Ini Edo's heart abi se na Ini Edo break his heart, is he Yoruba also? Not forgetting Chika Ike's failed marriage, among others. Think with your brain and not your leg. Don't let sheer hatred for a race eat you up, it can be toxic to your health.

Chill bro its not about sentiment.. yorubas cheat most in marriages.
Over 90% of yoruba celebrity wedding has failed.
U can only name few that stood strong.
Dont be sentimental over this its just a fact
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by CHARLOE(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Agozie48:

thunder fire that thumb you used in typing this where you there ,how did you know that she slept with married men?
she sleep with your papa? so what everyone has a past ? she smoke Igbo who knows the worse things you might have done ,stop acting like a saint cause you ain't one
I quote u? D thunder wey go fire u dey do pressup, idiot!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Agozie48: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2017
CHARLOE:

I quote u? D thunder wey go fire u dey do pressup, idiot!

MUMU keep on being stupid don't worry one day your own marriage will crash just like you are here wishing for another persons own to crash idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 16, 2017
shaqhead:

Sister
1 if we are goin to b makin commentary about MOST "celebs" and their fake everythin who regale us with their foolishness on social media we wl b wasting our time! For us whether the issue is real or not is all a big part of their publicity stunt! Its jst one big show! Its WRESTLING-all camera, lights, action n some broken wrists. The Okoye brothers come to mind!

2. I think it is more appropriate to say that the couple should work at their relationship not jst one party!

Dnt worry next week, u wl hear that OBj intervened and tonto wl com on social media n continue from the madness...mayb a pic of her kissing n plenty awwwwws frm her fans abi AC!

Shey Tiwa n her hubby brain don dey reset small small!

Happy Sunday!

i concur

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by CHARLOE(m): 12:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Agozie48:

MUMU keep on being stupid don't worry one day your own marriage will crash just like you are here wishing for another persons own to crash idiot
Foool, will u stop quoting me? Where did I wish her marriage to crash? Simply stated obvious facts n you're here foaming in d mouth n choking on ur saliva!
D success/failure of her marriage is in her hands, let her learn from smart girl like mj (who she once maligned by d way) on how to keep a home
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Agozie48: 12:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
CHARLOE:

Foool, will u stop quoting me? Where did I wish her marriage to crash? Simply stated obvious facts n you're here foaming in d mouth n choking on ur saliva!
D success/failure of her marriage is in her hands, let her learn from smart girl like mj (who she once maligned by d way) on how to keep a home

anumanu you are now denying it . When karma hits you , you will understand idiot
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by CHARLOE(m): 12:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Agozie48:

anumanu you are now denying it . When karma hits you , you will understand idiot
Tonto worshiper n defender, calling u a goat is an insult to goats! This is my last reply to u, if you're jobless am busy. Quote me again to prove you're mentally unstable n jerk off Toto's pix!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Agozie48: 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
CHARLOE:

Tonto worshiper n defender, calling u a goat is an insult to goats! This is my last reply to u, if you're jobless am busy. Quote me again to prove you're mentally unstable n jerk off Toto's pix!

lwkmd you are a fool idiot , be castigating other people she did this in the past she did that in the past who doesn't have a past like I told you you seem like someone with a horrible past ,I don see who is busy investigating celebs past life knowing when they sleep with peoples husband and wives . You are mentally unstable keep judging other people the day your own judgement will come nothing can save you
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by olureignforever: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=emmasege post=528299

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by olureignforever: 1:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=emmasege post=52829909]The one that broke Ini Edo's heart abi se na Ini Edo break his heart, is he Yoruba also? Not forgetting Chika Ike's failed marriage, among others. Think with your brain and not your leg. Don't let sheer hatred for a race eat you up, it can be toxic to your health.[/quote

Don't mind this tribal Bigot, even the Churchill did Tonto good by marrying her considering her past wayward life. Why didn't one of their so called good and caring man marry her. Sometimes, they don't think before they talk.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by prittygift114: 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
OneSentence:

u don't win an argument by typing such nonsense. neither do u make a point or any sense at all by typing this. it shows intellectual laziness. u win an argument or u make commons sense by deflating the other person's point of view. now that we have started interacting u will realise that u will definitely be more intelligent with time. hope to hear from u soonest. shalom.
why should I stress myself waking an already death body by arguing with you, ? There are pointless things that don't deserve my time atal... Call me Lazy is up to you,
I win or you win, its not gonna reunite their union or cut any ice.
All I know is that your initial comment wasent nice .
He who sees evil and say its good will eventually be paid in same evil proportion. And don't know what is going on in their marriage but let's assume the socials where right. That's. Not a nice thing to say about marriage. She lived a wayward life before marriage.... Are you a saint
She married him because of money is the money yours..,
They have issues .. Will you be the one to unit them?
So what's your take An audience? Does your opinion count ..
You win the argument... Where is your award?
You are intelligent.. What are you known for? Mark?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
prittygift114:
why should I stress myself waking an already death body by arguing with you, ? There are pointless things that don't deserve my time atal... Call me Lazy is up to you,
I win or you win, its not gonna reunite their union or cut any ice.
All I know is that your initial comment wasent nice .
He who sees evil and say its good will eventually be paid in same evil proportion. And don't know what is going on in their marriage but let's assume the socials where right. That's. Not a nice thing to say about marriage. She lived a wayward life before marriage.... Are you a saint
She married him because of money is the money yours..,
They have issues .. Will you be the one to unit them?
So what's your take An audience? Does your opinion count ..
You win the argument... Where is your award?
You are intelligent.. What are you known for? Mark?
finally your sense came through. point taken!!! thanks

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Confirms Break Up With Her Husband Churchill by bongo007(m): 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
Don't be d reason why another woman cries herself to sleep..karma is real

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law And Wife, Stacy Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary / Photos From Comedian IGOSAVE's European Tour / VIDEO: D’banj Gives “believe In Yourself” Speech At Tedxwbg Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.