Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Abomination Of This End Time Church By Olawade David B. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Abomination Of This End Time Church By Olawade David B. (257 Views)

'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Difference Between Old Time Church Service And Modern Time Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Abomination Of This End Time Church By Olawade David B. by masterpiecedavid(m): 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
*THE ABOMINATION OF THIS END TIME CHURCH; BECAUSE WE FAILED IN SPIRITUAL RESPONSIBILITIES, WE ARE NOW HELPING GOD WITH CARNAL ALTERNATIVES TO PROTECT THE CHURCH BY OLAWADE DAVID B.*

Read on the link- https://masterpieceph.com/2017/01/15/the-abomination-of-this-end-time-church-because-we-failed-in-spiritual-responsibilities-we-are-now-helping-god-with-carnal-alternatives-to-protect-the-church-by-olawade-david-b/

*Checking through my Facebook news feed this afternoon, the picture of the priest of St. James Catholic Cathedral Military base, Yobe with AK47 riffle on the altar (though am still on investigation on the picture) got me wondering and lingered these words in my heart from the burdens I have been having lately for the church. I could not help it but to write a message to all believers as the comments of believers on the picture dazed me. Many said this is the best way for the end time church to watch and pray having the plans of the enemies in view. I write to disagree with these comments with reasons.*

"The weapon of our warfare are not carnal but mighty through God.."

*When the church refuse to pray and pay attention to certain issues, they would pay with other measures that might not be spirit-inspired.*

It's time for the church to wake up. If you notice that the church where you worship is still sleeping, please be the one to wake them up. I believe the Nigeria church should have slept enough by now.

*Spiritual irresponsibility would cost believers who are supposed to put on the whole armour of God to put on the armour of men in the evil days (Ephesians 6:13).*

I don't know where believers are getting this new doctrine from, using carnal weapons to fight spiritual battles because of their failure in prayers years ago in the time of need.

*One of the weapons we need is mercy for our laxity and grace for spiritual responsibility for what we should have done.*

I have never seen in my bible where God instructs us to carry carnal weapons for this end time move. Because we have failed in our responsibility to intercede and reach out to our enemies which is our weapon to win them, we are now looking for carnal alternatives.

*It's time for us to repent and re-dedicate our lives for global and cross-cultural evangelism.*

When we are supposed to be carrying the sword of the spirit which is the word of God to every towns, cities and nation, we failed now we want to start carrying guns and bombs as a substitute.

*We should have carried the shield of field to win and penetrate territories for God, now we want to start wearing bullet proofs to church because we are scared of not been saved from attacks from the enemy. Rubbish, what nonsense am I seeing amidst the children of God?*

We are supposed to worship God in liberty because where the spirit of God is there is liberty but now we are scared and in bondage to worship God in some parts of our country because we might be roasted and slaughtered suddenly.

*We are to be protected by angels as God has promised us that His angels encamp around those that fear Him but now we are hiring policemen and soldiers to protect the church of God from the enemies. Policemen and soldiers are now replacing the ministrations of angels because the church as lost her identity and power.*

May God help us. Because we failed in our spiritual responsibilities, we are now helping God with carnal alternatives to protect His church which He bought with the blood of His precious blood.
*This is my heart cry, Lord have mercy upon us, we have failed in our duty posts and watch towers.*
Let us pray!

Selah!

*A voice crying in the wilderness- Olawade David.*
For the love of the church, humanity and end time move of God.
*Masterpiece Publishing House Int'l.*

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Let Allah And Yahweh Do The Fighting..christians Nd Muslims Chill / O Magnify The Lord With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.