Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

How a Christian Brother mysteriously Arrested Four daredevil Armed Robbers. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How a Christian Brother mysteriously Arrested Four daredevil Armed Robbers. (553 Views)

As A Christian Brother Or Sister What Would Be Your Say (See Photo) / Two Cats 'Mysteriously Disappear' In Front Of Traders' Shop (Video) / It Has Been 2 Years Since My Credentials Disappeared Mysteriously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How a Christian Brother mysteriously Arrested Four daredevil Armed Robbers. by MrPRevailer(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2017
A Chosen brother here in Lagos has just submitted four dare devil armed robbers to policemen.

It happened that the robbers were on their usual rampage and when they came to our brother's house, they demanded for his valuables. And he looked them straight in the eyeballs and made the CHOSEN DECLARATION. ' I am a Chosen, I am a Chosen, I am a Chosen, Arm robbers who are you?
And the arm robbers were stunned and silent. He then ordered them to put their A.k 47 down and kneel down. And they all obeyed as though they were hypnotized. The Christian brother were into his house, called the police and they came. Seeing the arm robbers still kneeling down there with fully loaded A.k 47 were very shocked.

The Brother made them understand that he is a CHOSEN. They said no wonder carry go. They took the arm robbers away.

That was how God delivered our brother from dare devil armed robbers.

Today's Testimony, 15/1/2017.
PRAISE THE LORD.

This is not the first time, but there are countless occurences of armed robbers, ritual killers surrendering to the CHOSEN people (sisters and brothers, young and elderly). Unfortunately, they don't make the news. Before the people of the world only want to hear evil/ridicule about God's people.

These are dangerous times we live in.

(1) (Reply)

See Church Where Members LIE DOWN On The Floor To Welcome The Pastor (photo) / Apostle Johnson Suleman On His Way To DSS Office (WATCH) / Nigerian Pastor Donates 3.5M To Sick Entertainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.