Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Official Jamb Latest News. What To Avoid At The Cafe Premises. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Official Jamb Latest News. What To Avoid At The Cafe Premises. (683 Views)

Official JAMB Malpractice List - Reasons Why JAMB Will Seize Your Result / Bye Bye To Cheating In Jamb 2018-jamb Latest Guidelines / Official JAMB 2017 Cut Off Mark For All Schools Announced See Full List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official Jamb Latest News. What To Avoid At The Cafe Premises. by Alhkerimu(m): 7:09pm On Jan 15, 2017
Good day gentlemen before lady in the house.
I went to a nearby cybercafe in my street today to know the latest news concerning jamb 2017 registration but on reaching there i was suprise to see that despite the fact that jamb is yet to start i wonder why some people are submitting money and their data at the cafe.
Is this money and their data submitting at the cafe right.
Should i allow my sister to drop her money & her data like how some people do thier own or i should wait till jamb commence its registration.

Nairalanders pls if you have any vital info abt 2017 jamb registration drop your comment here.

Lalasticala, my able brother & seun my mentor.
Do some research on this and clear us with useful information.
Re: Official Jamb Latest News. What To Avoid At The Cafe Premises. by Fedric(m): 9:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
Alhkerimu:
Good day gentlemen before lady in the house.
I went to a nearby cybercafe in my street today to know the latest news concerning jamb 2017 registration but on reaching there i was suprise to see that despite the fact that jamb is yet to start i wonder why some people are submitting money and their data at the cafe.
Is this money and their data submitting at the cafe right.
Should i allow my sister to drop her money & her data like how some people do thier own or i should wait till jamb commence its registration.

Nairalanders pls if you have any vital info abt 2017 jamb registration drop your comment here.

Lalasticala, my able brother & seun my mentor.
Do some research on this and clear us with useful information.
my brother, i own a computer center. it is not safe to submit your money to them. one of the cafe in my area is charging 8,500 na wao thats too much abi. pls don't ever allow ur sister to submit her money and data

(1) (Reply)

Project Work On History / A Thread For Cohest Students Ijero Ekiti... Come In Let Us Discuss / JAMB 2017: Thread For LAW Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.