Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

I Will End My Career In China..........john Obi Mikel. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will End My Career In China..........john Obi Mikel. (342 Views)

John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 33rd Birthday Today / Middlesbrough Signs John Obi Mikel On A Free Transfer (Photos) / John Obi Mikel Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will End My Career In China..........john Obi Mikel. by HAKKINS(f): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2017
Super Eagles captain, John Obi Mikel, who recently
signed a lucrative three-year deal with the
ambitious Chinese side, Tianjin Teda, appears
settling fast at his new club and he is already
proving to me a quality addition. The former Chelsea FC midfielder made his debut
for Tianjin TEDA few days ago in their first pre-
season game against Borrussia Monchengladbach,
and also started in the game against St. Pauli. The Nigeria international and his teammates were
no match for their German opponents who ran riot
scoring three goals in the opening 26 minute before
Mikel pulled a goal back for his side in the 35th
minute to bring scores to 3-1. His goal came off a header from a well delivered
free kick, which left the goalkeeper of St. Pauli
stranded in goal as the ball flew into the net. Having broken the duck this early (in his second
game) many are confident that Mikel will surpass
the goal-scoring record he had while at Chelsea. Mikel was quoted as saying by Netease Sports;
“Of course, I want to stay in a team for a long
time, I left Chelsea after eleven years, I hope to
stay in TEDA for a long time, not one or two
seasons. “If the club will not let me go, I hope to stay until
the end of my career, TEDA will be my last stop.” Rate th

(1) (Reply)

Merchants Of Doubt Summary Sparknotes / Discussion:klopp Unprepared For January Window / Chelsea's Legend, Frank Lampard Announces Retirement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.