Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,830 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know (20357 Views)

N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / Donald Trump's Official Car "The Beast": 15 Amazing Facts You May Not Know / The Rolls Royce At Keffi For The Coronation Of Shehu Chindo Yamusa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by talk2alabama: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2017
rawpadgin:
n Yea it can, if u are drunk & driving @ a speed of 160km per minute
lol dat will take me to hell instead
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by HtwoOw: 7:36am On Jan 16, 2017
ok
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by victorazy(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2017
PetrePan:
Chai,all this cars don tey o..

grin and Innoson Nigeria is coming after 100yrs grin
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by lonelydora: 7:52am On Jan 16, 2017
Good one.
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by Reference(m): 8:17am On Jan 16, 2017
GogetterMD:
Nothing eye opening about these facts undecided

Hmmm....even the fact that 65 percent of all cars ever built still in operation for a brand established in 1910 thereabout....
C'mon... think deeply about this.
On a timescale basis this means cars built in 1947 are still running.
Look all aound you for anything built in 1970 that is still functional, even things without moving parts....
People may say that a typical Rolls is want for wear since they are pricey but the fact that the company (in its initial form) makes all sorts of engines from jet turbines to nuclear reactors shows they know their onions and excellence is in their DNA.
Think again.
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by GogetterMD(m): 8:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Reference:

Hmmm....even the fact that 65 percent of all cars ever built still in operation for a brand established in 1910 thereabout....
C'mon... think deeply about this.
On a timescale basis this means cars built in 1947 are still running.
Look all aound you for anything built in 1970 that is still functional, even things without moving parts....
People may say that a typical Rolls is want for wear since they are pricey but the fact that the company (in its initial form) makes all sorts of engines from jet turbines to nuclear reactors shows they know their onions and excellence is in their DNA.
Think again.
Ignore me. Was just thinking out loud, since I knew all the stated facts before now
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
First of all Op, it takes about 3 and half months to build a rolls Royce....to all ya Mercedes fan saying trash abt rolls Royce, Rolls Royce is style, Royalty, Classic, Luxury, Durability. Rolls Royce is the best, Mercedes has got nothing on it.....
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by bejeria101(m): 9:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Double R! The Phantom is a majestic car.
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by thunderbabs: 9:39am On Jan 16, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
interesting
*MODIFIED*
wow......FtC for the first,since i joined nairaland in 2013,i just dedicate this achievement to my girlfriend because,she was the last person i spoke before i came on nairaland and made ftc....i guess this is a sign from God.....*smiles*.....more ftc to my finger......Amin

Lol, look @ this nigga..So, you ve never come on nairaland after speaking to ur girlfriend since 1901 making you the FTC...only today.

Indeed, its a sign grin

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by Enyimbamercedes: 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
16. The coach line or pinstripe on the rolls royce is hand drawn and there is only one man in the world who does this ...Mark Court.
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by cyrilamx(m): 9:56am On Jan 16, 2017
Acquisition doesn't change nationality. It still a British car with it factory in the UK. Same way land rover acquired b TaTa of India yet remain a British car. If you still sceptical about the nationality, resort to Google.
alexov:
Only the germans were worthy to carry on that legacy of extreme quality. By the way volkswagen actually acquired the company first from vickers before selling it to bmw
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by Danfuster(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2017
rawpadgin:

don't be surprised he won't die in a Rolls Royce at that speed, maybe a few bruises and breaks but definitely not death Cos he will be encapsulated by surround airbags.

Next time... Use higher figures and have it in m/h. wink [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by Danfuster(m): 9:59am On Jan 16, 2017
rawpadgin:

don't be surprised he won't die in a Rolls Royce at that speed, maybe a few bruises and breaks but definitely not death Cos he will be encapsulated by surround airbags.

Next time... Use higher figures and have it in m/h. wink
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by manikspears: 11:35am On Jan 16, 2017
V12 is too small, I want V55 wink
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by kenoz(m): 11:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Nice
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 16, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
interesting
*MODIFIED*
wow......FtC for the first,since i joined nairaland in 2013,i just dedicate this achievement to my girlfriend because,she was the last person i spoke before i came on nairaland and made ftc....i guess this is a sign from God.....*smiles*.....more ftc to my finger......Amin

You call that ''achievement'', God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by simba01(m): 11:54am On Jan 16, 2017
Now that's educative.
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by alexov(m): 2:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
cyrilamx:
Acquisition doesn't change nationality. It still a British car with it factory in the UK. Same way land rover acquired b TaTa of India yet remain a British car. If you still sceptical about the nationality, resort to Google.
I never said it wasn't a british car. I simply said it now belonged to a german parent company. So they would be able to keep producing quality vehicles as the germans are known for. The engines in the cars are bmw engines by the way.
Re: Rolls Royce : 15 Eye Opening Facts You Should Know by PetrePan(m): 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
:-D :-D :-D

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Strong Reasons Why You Should Consider Buying A Dashboard Camera / Turkmenistan President Bans All Black Cars From Country’s Capital / 15 Things You Didn't Know About Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.