Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,527 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:55 PM

This Info, Worth $35 Is For The 2016/17 UI DLC 2nd Batch Aspirants - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Info, Worth $35 Is For The 2016/17 UI DLC 2nd Batch Aspirants (405 Views)

All UI DLC Course Material In PDF Format- Download / 2016/17 UI DLC To Hold 2nd Batch Exam On Jan 21st,2017! / UNILAG Academic Calendar And Fees Schedule For 2016/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Info, Worth $35 Is For The 2016/17 UI DLC 2nd Batch Aspirants by otunbadotman(m): 6:31am On Jan 16, 2017
..From the VOICE of a fresh graduate of the University of Ibadan (dotman), and To all Nigerians and Nairalanders who will be writing the 2016/2017 UI DLC 2ND BATCH Examination on the 21ST OF THIS MONTH , am happy to inform you that your Phobia, Uncertainty and Confusion as regard this entrance exam is finally over. I am sure that the BIGGEST LIE you must have heard or thought of is that ; EVEN IF YOU DON'T READ, YOU WILL PASS. WOW! TOUCHE!! BUT SORRY, HELL NO!!!

The UI DLC is now serving more than its main purpose of existence (designed for the working class and now used as an alternative for admission). THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION IS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE FOR THE 2ND BATCH ASPIRANTS. Why (According to my personal research and that of the nation online + pin news nigeria, 80% of the aspirants are usually denied admission during the 2nd batch examination).

In fact, over 1,000 applicants are usually denied admission every year.(It was 2,850 in 2011/12, 1,273 in 2013/14, 1,100 in 2015/16 and about 500 in 2016/17). Since 1,270 applicants have been offered admission already for this year's academic session(1st batch), about 2,000+ will still be admitted out of a possible 3,000+ overall applicants.(to write this exam next saturday).
Well, since there is no VALUABLE, REASONABLE and WELL DETAILED PREPARATION GUIDE before now, I took it upon myself to provide 1. This practice guide is designed in such a way that it can be digested within 3 days. (If you have a copy, you can study the whole content within 3days and still PASS WELL in the exam) Note : Not Just an ordinary yeye PASS!

If you are interested in this life changing package, you automatically qualify to receive a KILLER BONUS titled "THE SECRET OF REAL AND OUTSTANDING UI DLC STUDENTS" "HOW 16 UI DLC UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS IN ALL THE DEPARTMENTS AND LEVEL ARE WORKING AND STILL ABLE TO MAKE A STRONG SECOND CLASS UPPER" (no info marketer will do this for you on a normal day). All you have to do is to quickly send an email to: olagbajudotun@yahoo.com with the subject "my bonus first" and the body of the message with "your best email", "your phone number" and "your name"
ONLY THOSE THAT FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION WILL BE COVERED BY THE BLOOD. ONCE I GET YOUR DETAILS, IT WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU. AFTER RECEIVING YOUR GIFT, EXPECT ANOTHER LETTER FROM ME TO YOU. (Please, use your best email and phone number)

There is love in sharing and more so, its a New Year, you can SAVE THOUSANDS OF SOULS by forwarding this information to them via any means.
You can add me up on FB via Olagbaju Dotun or my email. I HOPE YOU WILL EMBRACE THIS OFFER QUICKLY, AS YOU NOW HAVE JUST 5 DAYS LEFT TO WRITE THE EXAM. (Your 10,500 must no go in vain ooo).

C/c: Richiez , Fynestboi, olawalebabs, seun, lalastical

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nysc 2016 Batch B (stream Ii) Orientation Course Date Has Been Released / University Of Basel Phd Scholarships For International Students / WHAT!!!! 23 Teachers Impregnate Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.