Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! (42883 Views)

Rema: I Cannot Be Distracted By Fame, Money or Girls / Sarkodie And Tracy Sarkcess Wedding Photos (White & Traditional Wedding) / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by dfrost: 8:26am On Jan 16, 2017
Sakordie - "you know say money no be problem..."
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by qhilo(m): 8:26am On Jan 16, 2017
She is the last of her kind...nowadays girls only go after the money not the ambition no more,how sad.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 16, 2017
I'm not bad looking even through this struggle,I just dey count the days till when I go blow,I go show all this girls when use me play shege. Love be what?

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Xano(m): 8:31am On Jan 16, 2017
Ladies who were with you(men) through your humble beginnings, are worthy wives.
For every good labour, there is a wage. Keep at it. Progress is guaranteed.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Abeg most nigerian men aren't loyal, stay with them through the hustle and when the money comes, they remember how your bweast don sag or how you talk back at them. The ones that will manage to stay, will give 50 women belle outside, yeye men.

Kudos to the few amazing men like sarkodie out there, fine woman he got, may they grow old gracefully together.

4 Likes

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by legibow: 8:36am On Jan 16, 2017
What u do determine how ur man rolls..... Why u go they dress like sister inkaru, and u want make ur man stay with u.... U no see as Anny dey dress now way make 2baba come back
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Burgerlomo: 8:49am On Jan 16, 2017
That's lovely
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by ArewaTech1(m): 8:51am On Jan 16, 2017
You mean say all of this Nigerian celebs no get babes wen dem dey hustle ni abi wetin?
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by dominique(f): 8:52am On Jan 16, 2017
They were both good looking before the money and fame, Now they're glowing. May God continue to bless their union

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Abagworo(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2017
She was pretty as a black woman. Bleaching is not beauty.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Antoeni(m): 9:00am On Jan 16, 2017
African best rapper
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Catastrophe1: 9:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulousb36:
Guys pls stay with the lady u were broke with!!!
Noooo I disagree. Rather it's Ladies please stick with the guy when he is broke.

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 16, 2017
wow and she had to bleach
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Catastrophe1: 9:24am On Jan 16, 2017
All I've around me are whorez. They come for material things. 3days into the relationship they have started requesting.
As for me I provide, enjoy and dump em.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 16, 2017
EbonyLouis:
Chai
Love is beautiful
Please, I need a girl who is ready to settle down.
A relationship that can lead to marriage is what I need.
Interested lady should text me on 07034581975.
I will call.

God bless this year amen
bros na wa o , why not look around you the right person might be closer than you think.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by columbus007(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2017
Not for so some bunch of hungry girls coming to beg you for money,na God save me for dis nairaland chew gum girls everywhere.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Fabulousb36(f): 9:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Haute:

What if we were never broke?
Ya right ... Even Obama was broke once
Brokeness is relative for instance no matter how big u are now u re broke compared to Don Jazzy, P square nd odas....
No offence

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Fabulousb36(f): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
obowunmi:
Would he have supported her if the roles were reversed?
Of course... Y won't he?
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Chartey(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2017
Abagworo:
She was pretty as a black woman. Bleaching is not beauty.

Stupedinluv:

Most throwback pictures make people look darker. You can check your old pictures and see. It's just because of improvement in camera quality over the years.

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Fabulousb36(f): 9:40am On Jan 16, 2017
qhilo:
She is the last of her kind...nowadays girls only go after the money not the ambition no more,how sad.
U can't be so sure....
U haven't met me yet. grin
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Fabulousb36(f): 9:43am On Jan 16, 2017
justscorchone:
I'm not bad looking even through this struggle,I just dey count the days till when I go blow,I go show all this girls when use me play shege. Love be what?
Lol... I hope u get ur chance tho
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 16, 2017
Chartey:

Most throwback pictures make people look darker. You can check your old pictures and see. It's just because of improvement in camera quality over the years.
They had same complxn in their old, new cam quality affected only hers. I dont care tho
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Fabulousb36(f): 9:47am On Jan 16, 2017
freecocoa:
Abeg most nigerian men aren't loyal, stay with them through the hustle and when the money comes, they remember how your bweast don sag or how you talk back at them. The ones that will manage to stay, will give 50 women belle outside, yeye men.

Kudos to the few amazing men like sarkodie out there, fine woman he got, may they grow old gracefully together.
That's the problem... Most will remember dat she ain't fine enuff for d media, her butt is flat and she ain't classy enough for him.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Ksslib(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2017
freecocoa:

If you're the type that's not mentally built to withstand the harsh waves that often comes with supporting and believing in a struggling Nigga when the going is tough, it's fine and very understandable - nobody like suffer, irrespective of gender.

But don't use that as an excuse to question the loyalty of Nigerian men. How many Nigerian men could you possibly have been with to come to such a conclusion?
How many have you struggled with that dissapointed you at the end?

There are many happily married women today who once supported their now-successful, then-struggling boyfriend, and they ain't complaining at all. You're just making excuses to justify your preference for already-made men . Afterall, who no like better thing?

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Fabulousb36(f): 9:51am On Jan 16, 2017
Stupedinluv:
Nah I don't think so...

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by abnsugbe: 9:59am On Jan 16, 2017
lofty900:
The babe already fine money or not. She was loyal and now she's reaping the fruit of her loyalty not all these gold diggers littered everywhere these days like rats

No nigeria woman will ever try such..Later they will come and start begging u after fucking even ur best frnd when u are broke.
Forget woman,forget pussy,go after money..Nigeria woman are the most useless being on earth...No woman is wort loving..
Make money and useless them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Orikinla1: 10:04am On Jan 16, 2017
She has been a pretty woman all the time.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
Pretty difficult to see such these days. a poor niggar knows no love.
Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Fabulousb36(f): 10:06am On Jan 16, 2017
abnsugbe:

No nigeria woman will ever try such..Later they will come and start begging u after fucking even ur best frnd when u are broke.
Forget woman,forget pussy,go after money..Nigeria woman are the most useless being on earth...No woman is wort loving..
Make money and useless them!!!
Ok....
They haters are finally here

1 Like

Re: Sarkodie And Wife Before Fame... MONEY Is Good O!! by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Fabulousb36:

Lol... I hope u get ur chance tho

The foundation is in my place,it's just a matter of time.patience is a virtue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trey Songz Apologizes To Senator Ben Murray-Bruce / Teni Predicts Liverpool 4-0 Win Against Barcelona Accurately. Celebs React / Ashanti Pictured Aboard Arik Air On Her Way To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.