Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,708 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja (1036 Views)

32650, Lifepo4 Batteries In Stock / Who buys used / scrap inverter batteries in Ibadan / Hearing Aid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja by tyum: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Good morning people,
Am not sure of the section to place my request. ....do help me.
I have an 8 year old daughter that uses hearing aid but since I got an emergency one (axon k-80) on jumia last week, the 2 batteries that came with the device ran out in 2 days. The old ones she is used to (Feie) are not sold here but on amazon, and the batteries don't fit in the Axon. I need 392A batteries to buy in Abuja, please.
Attached are the pictures.

I don't know how to resize the pictures so it's not uploading
Re: Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja by kapai(m): 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
Go to wuse market cud easily get d battery number from those guys selling original watchs

If u didn't see it there will help u check it in lagos.
**cheers
Re: Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja by tyum: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
I was at wuse market yesterday, combed it thru, they didn't have so I left with the promise to help me get in lagos. Thank you for your response smiley
Re: Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja by kapai(m): 10:11am On Jan 19, 2017
whatsapp me the pic of the battery on 07032316780

tyum:
I was at wuse market yesterday, combed it thru, they didn't have so I left with the promise to help me get in lagos. Thank you for your response smiley
Re: Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja by AskProf: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2017
tyum:
Good morning people,
Am not sure of the section to place my request. ....do help me.
I have an 8 year old daughter that uses hearing aid but since I got an emergency one (axon k-80) on jumia last week, the 2 batteries that came with the device ran out in 2 days. The old ones she is used to (Feie) are not sold here but on amazon, and the batteries don't fit in the Axon. I need 392A batteries to buy in Abuja, please.
Attached are the pictures.

I don't know how to resize the pictures so it's not uploading

This is it...

Re: Please Where Can I Get These Hearing Aid Batteries In Abuja by kapai(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
AskProf:

Will get back to you weekend or unfailingly monday

This is it...

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Gt-n8000 For Sale / Power Went Off For The First Time Yesterday / Sony Xperia Z3 Compact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.