Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures (35098 Views)

200 Armed Gangsters Invade Lagos And Ogun Communities, Rob Them / Criminals Who Monitor Bank Customers And Rob Them Afterwards Arrested In Ogun / I Give Ladies Free Ride With My Company’s Car, Just To Rob Them - Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Elle277(f): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Everyday for the thief...
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by holluwai(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
Everybody just dey hustle. Na wha o
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by teozey111(m): 10:19am On Jan 16, 2017
viviangist:
Lol
op warisdis
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 16, 2017
Most gals in Owerri are runz gals and prostitutes. If you go to orange room at night, you wouldnt want to marry again.

You see all these extremely beautiful gals you see and die for on facebook and Nairaland? They are prostitutes at night!

Doubt me at your own peril!

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by ahamonyeka(m): 10:21am On Jan 16, 2017
He's always inviting ladies to the hotel and rob them.is it that the ladies will pay him after sleeping with them and why would she go with that kind of money to the hotel ?
All these bloggers you people can lie.

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by ufuosman(m): 10:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Good for him
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:29am On Jan 16, 2017
This guy looks handsome and clean that I doubt the story. How could he rob preddywealth of 1.3million in a hotel room? The truth will eventually be revealed.
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 16, 2017
jeez, i Know this guy, my friend shocked
I've always wanted him to put me through to his source of wealth shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Schematics: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2017
ExcelNG:
Most gals in Owerri are runz gals and prostitutes. If you go to orange room at night, you wouldnt want to marry again.

You see all these extremely beautiful gals you see and die for on facebook and Nairaland? They are prostitutes at night!

Doubt me at your own peril!

You are not far from the truth. Imo state girls are just good for flirting and flexing, once it comes to marriage take to your heel..

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 16, 2017
Abagworo:
This guy looks handsome and clean that I doubt the story. How could he rob preddywealth of 1.3million in a hotel room? The truth will eventually be revealed.
i know the guy, he's fūcking handsome, him dey change woman like wrapper shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by lanryma001(m): 10:39am On Jan 16, 2017
EVERY DAY FOR THE THIEF, ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER
NEMESIS DON CATCH AM
SEE HIM EYES.................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Probably gay , he invites men to hotels and robs them
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by blkmum700: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Gariki:
Waiting u wan go do with him at hotel

No,mind them,all the girls de crazy,make them than God he know be ritualist,you kno no person travel go meet am for owerri, if know be say sex don spoil this life,shey man don finish for lagos and if you see them for road now ask their number them go de form Angelina Julie for you.
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by haske7(f): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2017
What a waste of cutness......iranu
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by MadeInSpain2015(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017
Hope there is know rob for Bleep?
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 16, 2017
Who carries 1m in a hand bag to go and meet a man in a hotel, then leave the money and go to the toilet to freshen up. ...??

Somwthin's fishy undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by GMBuhari: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2017
Fedayeen02:
please verify this story before sending it to Fp because this Blogger knows how to turn the truth on its head.

Doesn't change the fact that na dem grin
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by GMBuhari: 11:17am On Jan 16, 2017
Hakunamatata247:
Who carries 1m in a hand bag to go and meet a man in a hotel, then leave the money and go to the toilet to freshen up. ...??

Somwthin's fishy undecided

Good question and more importantly na so man scarce reach?

He did it to her, did it to her friends? Is he Usain Bolt?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 16, 2017
Later they will be accuse naija girls of being gold diggers. Guys do it too. What a shameful act
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Abagworo(m): 11:22am On Jan 16, 2017
ucsparks:
i know the guy, he's fūcking handsome, him dey change woman like wrapper shocked

I can bet my last Kobo that the girl set him up because of a failed relationship. The 1.3milliin was probably spent on the guy or given to him by the girl only for him to dump her or probably stop picking her calls.
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Abagworo(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2017
Schematics:

You are not far from the truth. Imo state girls are just good for flirting and flexing, once it comes to marriage take to your heel..

And Anambra is the HIV headquarters.

http://www.odogwublog.com/2016/03/hivaids-takes-over-anambra-state-as.html?m=1

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by fortunechy(m): 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
just passing by
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On Jan 16, 2017
Kai see as ants full him chest. Na did kind guy vickyrotex ajepako and osusumustflow dey like
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Schematics: 11:29am On Jan 16, 2017
The truth is bitter....Imo state is the headquarters of prostitution and HIV/AIDS. cheesy

Below is the latest ranking. Imo state leads in AIDS and HIV for the past 10yrs till today. Kill yourself but the truth must prevail... cheesy

hances of getting infected with HIV/AIDS in Rivers state, Nigeria’s oil-rich city is pretty high as it ranks number one in the country.

There’s loads of money in Rivers, so is the vulnerability of its citizens and residents to HIV/AIDS.

According to the HIV/AIDS prevalence ranking by states published by National Agency for the Control of Aids (NACA) after the 2013 National Aids Reproductive Health Survey, Rivers sits pretty at the top 4.7 per cent more than number two, Taraba state.

The ranking also came as a result of test carried out on persons living with HIV/AIDS.

It showed that Rivers with 15.2 per cent topped the new prevalence chat, as Taraba with 10.5 per cent is second, while Kaduna has 9.2 per cent to be on the third.

Nasarawa, FCT, Akwa Ibom, Sokoto and Oyo are on the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth and ninth spots respectively on the prevalence rate chart with 8.1, 7.5, 6.5, 6.4, 5.6 and 5.6 per cent respectively.

On number 10 is Yobe with 5.3%. Here’s how other states rank: Cross River – 4.4%, Ondo – 4.3%, Gombe – 3.4%, Abia – 3.3%, Bayelsa – 2.7%, Osun – 2.6%, Imo – 2.5%, Borno – 2.4%, Plateau – 2.3%, Lagos – 2.2%, Jigawa – 2.1%, Adamawa – 1.9%, Kwara – 1.4%, Kogi – 1.4%, Kano – 1.3%, Enugu – 1.3%, Niger – 1.2%, Anambra – 1.2%, Ebonyi – 0.9%, Kebbi – 0.8%, Edo – 0.8%, Delta – 0.7%, Ogun – 0.6%, Bauchi – 0.6%, Zamfara – 0.4%, Ekiti – 0.2%.

http:///top-10-state-with-the-highest-hiv-prevalence-in-nigeria/

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/16/hiv-prevalence-ranking-rivers-state-most-rampant-ekiti-the-safest/

[s]
Abagworo:

And Anambra is the HIV headquarters.
http://www.odogwublog.com/2016/03/hivaids-takes-over-anambra-state-as.html?m=1
[/s]

Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by aigbeedo(m): 11:34am On Jan 16, 2017
Gariki:
Waiting u wan go do with him at hotel
I tire ahhh Akara nor gre don for fire ohh
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by dsocioemmy(m): 11:40am On Jan 16, 2017
Person go invite una to hotel just like that.... And una go carry two left legs dey run dey go..
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 16, 2017
But, bet, butt those ladies too.. doing olosho things in hotel with the olosho robber..
Guess that's the end of the olosho robber. Have a nice one in prison grin
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by ipodstinks: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2017
pyyxxaro:
See as e humble like Prik when just release Akaamu

Wetinn com make grass full e body like that

Abi naaa Nebuccanaazzar pikin undecided tongue
hahahahah, the guy na Isaw
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by AbleBouncer: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2017
Love that wrist watch on his both hands
Re: Man Who Always Invite Ladies To A Hotel In Owerri To Rob Them Caught - Pictures by vincent64(m): 12:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Unlock your icloud locked device at an affordable price....
Fast service also available
For enquiries call or whatsapp
0 8 1 6 9 4 7 6 3 8 2.
Come and leave with testimonies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community On Easter Sunday (Graphic Photos) / Kaduna Prison: 8 Inmates Killed For Leading Protest, Authorities Cover It Up- SR / Nigerian Police Clash With Indian Men In Heated Confrontation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.