Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? (4761 Views)

Seun, Will You Be My Val? / Extras On Val / Who Is Your Nairaland Val? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2007
Gamine,

Will you go out with me on Val's Day 2007?

I have read so much about you, heard so much about you, I know you are a young girl, lady who is full of life, witty, funny, a great sense of humour,

I have seen a couple of pictures of you and i think you are very attractive, i particularly like the "real" picture of you, so you had been deceiving us all this while, anyways i think you are still pretty anyway.

I am a young guy, like meeting people, a bit of an introvert, work in the health services industry, anything else u want to know, just ask.

So what do you say?
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by ikamefa(f): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2007
let the love games begin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by mukina2: 10:49pm On Jan 13, 2007
*coughes *

*finds a bench close by to monitor thread*
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by edmondo(m): 11:18pm On Jan 13, 2007
omo nawa 4 u, u just land 4 dis forum n u want take gamine.d babe na just 20 and she neva do dat thin,make u go come spoil the girl for us grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by mukina2: 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2007
edmondo:

omo nawa for you, u just land 4 this forum n u want take gamine.d babe na just 20 and she never do that thin,make u go come spoil the girl for us grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by bluenubian(f): 3:02am On Jan 14, 2007
hmm u only like her cause she said she's good in bed . . .
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 8:29pm On Jan 15, 2007
Bizl4Rizl
Sry i hav exams on that day besides, u dont evn gat a car!!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by ima1(f): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2007
ouch cry
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 11:50pm On Jan 15, 2007
What the Bleep is going on here? Who is this trifling ni**er messing with ma chic
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 1:38am On Jan 16, 2007
walelead:

What the Bleep is going on here? Who is this trifling ni**er messing with ma chic

Hey gangsta wannabe,

Thot she was no longer your "chic" (who dash?) according to you https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30685.160.html#msg816524

Why you claiming what's not yours anyway?

Don't you ever call me a ni**er again, ever!

Ni**a, PLEASE!!!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by bluenubian(f): 1:44am On Jan 16, 2007
second OUCH!!! grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 16, 2007
Sorry Bizl, Gamine will NOT go out with u. For reasons best known to me. Like she said, "She aint your average girl"

Unless she proves me wrong, that is.
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2007
Look at this trifling "NIGGER" calling me a gangsta

Walelead and Bizl4rizl, which sounds more like the name of a street rat?

So uve been trailing my tracks all the while, are things that bad for u

I'm actually going to ask her to take u out 4 one night and even clear the bills if u want cool cool

Frigging Desperado
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2007
Wale r u there?
Sorry Bizl
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2007
Yer Babes, Here now.
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 7:35pm On Jan 16, 2007
Gridlock:

Sorry Bizl, Gamine will NOT go out with u. For reasons best known to me. Like she said, "She aint your average girl"

Unless she proves me wrong, that is.

I don't see what business of yours this matter is. Divulge whatever reasons are "best known to you" So keep your nose on your face and out of mine!

walelead:

Look at this trifling "NIGGER" calling me a gangsta

Walelead and Bizl4rizl, which sounds more like the name of a street rat?

So uve been trailing my tracks all the while, are things that bad for u

I'm actually going to ask her to take u out 4 one night and even clear the bills if u want cool cool

Frigging Desperado

Walelead, are you calling me names? Cus you don't want to go down that road. I haven't been trailing you, nigga. Who the F**K are you? You ain't worth my time. I came across your infatuation with Gamine while reading her posts.
So was that your plan, to go out with a rich girl who will take care of all the bills? Little wonder! Bloody NFA!
I take offence to being called names by you and I ask you to apologize and retract your namecalling comments.

@Gamine - Apology accepted.
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2007
I like this bizl4rizl guy, the mthfcker gives me jokes

grin grin grin grin

Infatuation You disrespect me son

who am I ?? Your mentor is who i am

And to call me poor My pay cheque for one month will last your household for a year, Dicko

And I think u should consider it a priviledge that i call u names
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 8:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
:-x
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Seun(m): 9:36pm On Jan 16, 2007
Aww. What a romantic thread. Next time post it in the right forum! wink
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2007
Seun, Such a [b]Jealous [/b]Human Being! shocked angry undecided
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by ikamefa(f): 9:41pm On Jan 16, 2007
woah! this game is heating up! shocked more fireeeeeeeeeeeee! cheesy
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Seun(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2007
Jealous of what? A failed attempt at sappy romance?
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 9:45pm On Jan 16, 2007
Whut makes u think its Failed??, cos we dont talk on ur dear NairaLand angry undecided
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by mukina2: 9:46pm On Jan 16, 2007
* grabs ika's hands and sit on the bench again*

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2007
Mukina??, u must be Gay!, followin me allova the place shocked, leave me alone, puhleass!!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by mukina2: 9:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
Gamine:

Mukina??, u must be Gay!, followin me allova the place shocked, leave me alone, puhleass!!

you must be high on shrooms . .missus how many threads have we met on?
you were the one who drew my attention to you . when you posted my name on that ur attention seeking thread grin grin grin

like i always tell you miss ;Ds try and see a grin grin
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Gamine(f): 10:01pm On Jan 16, 2007
i drew whut??, u kno who u r , JUST LEAVE ME ABEEEEEG tongue angry
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 10:35pm On Jan 16, 2007
[b]U know this guy wasn't worth the toilet paper that I wipe my ass with but sometimes you have to flush the toilet paper down the loo.

I guess we might want to ask Gamine for giving the gay the time of the day and then make him start feeling on top of the world. I AIN'T YOUR SON. MUTHA F**KA!!!

I repeat myself, WHO THE F**K R U? You can't mentor me, how dare you even think that.

Who called you poor? I guess if you say you are, we still accept you for who you are. We, at least I, don't discriminate based on how shallow your pockets are. U know I warned you about calling me names, you persist & then involve my family. Watch it! Just because you earn a few hundred pounds (I highly query that tho) a year does not give you the right to shoot your mouth off trying to impress the chicks.

So it's a privilege where you come from to call people names, hmmm, says a lot about your upbringing.

This thread was to ask Gamine out for Val's Day and since she said no and i humbly accept, I don't know why some abusive loudmouth wants to turn it into some form of entertainment and cheap publicity for himself. If you want to find someone to trade abusive words with, you could set up your own thread - "Mutha fucka's name here" Abusive thread: Yab me, I yab you.

I don't have time for this.
[/b]

Seun:

Jealous of what? A failed attempt at sappy romance?

Gamine:

Whut makes u think its Failed??, because we don't talk on your dear NairaLand angry undecided

Seun, that's your answer right there!
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by kellorah: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2007
wow!! shocked
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by mezor2k1: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2007
Wow! Gamine all for you?!

This is becoming very interesting.
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by waleleader(m): 12:58am On Jan 17, 2007
@bizl,

Its OK son, ive asked her to toss u a date so u can stop rambling cool

I dunno if she'll be willing to bare it tho
Re: Gamine, Will You Go Out With Me On Val's Day? by Bizl4Rizl(m): 1:07am On Jan 17, 2007
You've got to be kidding me! angry chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Propose Your Nairaland Crush Here / .... / What part of a guy's body do girls admire most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.