Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Last Message To All Nigeria Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Last Message To All Nigeria Christians (449 Views)

Reinhard Bonnke Last Message To The World (full Video) / Somebody Tell Nigeria Christians, God Is Not On 2019 Ballot / Hey !!! What Are Muslims Up To In Nigeria ? Christians Pray (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Last Message To All Nigeria Christians by easterwick(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2017
To all christians in nigeria, i understand the problem most of us are receiving now the deception on earth is from the seed of serpent[devil]in us both ur pastor,prophet,i,u are all be deceive by that serpent mother and father of paul,the mother of earth who's son is cain and she is divided, she adopte micheal the arch angel but i believe we can make it together because i know most of us wrestle with our spirit to obey the law given by paul as in flesh we fight our flesh but God is all knowing is in us so he can rescue the true christians who are in false doctrine in nigeria but i pledge that the christians in church should come out of doctrine of hatred of enemies so they should not partake from the flood coming now to wipe those who sponsor evil on the church and the world at large God knows them for what a man has overcome is again in captive they would have teach the children how to leave and be protected by the love of christ but every one have be raptured with me as long as you believe in his name but my prayer will be ineffective if you hold the doctrine of death for both muslim,christians,pagans who have heard the voice of jesus christ believe that he is the son of God will be rapture because as trump sit so the son of hatred is revealed that man that judge and kill the christians through witchcraft he is apostle paul who set fire on earth and ushered his followers to call down fire on witches of the night "DIANA WORSHIPER ON EARTH"for every one on earth belong to God, he is one,not divided and does NOT judge any one, is all merciful and loving so his kingdom must not be divided must love their selves, have mercy on their self so peace will continue to reign...all this fire, fire, money must end in jesus name Amen.
peace to the children of peace
Re: Last Message To All Nigeria Christians by easterwick(m): 7:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Come out of any doctrine of hatred

(1) (Reply)

People Pray For Greece And Sweden. This Is A Prophecy / 12 Things To Do When You’re Criticized / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.