Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Chiwetalu Agu: I’m Africa’s Most Awarded Actor. Who Is Gideon Okeke? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu: I’m Africa’s Most Awarded Actor. Who Is Gideon Okeke? (677 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set / Most Awarded Artist In Nigeria: List Of Most Awarded Nigerian Musicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiwetalu Agu: I’m Africa’s Most Awarded Actor. Who Is Gideon Okeke? by SeyiSpeaks: 11:05am On Jan 16, 2017
Nollywood actor Chiwetalu Agu says he’s never heard of Gideon Okeke who accused him of being excessively vulgar in movies. Okeke had recently criticised Agu’s knack for vulgarity and also called on the National Film and Videos Censors Board (NFVCB) to do its job. The actor’s comments had earned him harsh criticism from his fellow actor, Chioma Akpotha and fans of Agu. In an interview with Punch, Agu said he’s never heard of Okeke and urged the actor to allow the NFVCB perform its role as the custodian of morality in the movie industry. He described his vulgarity as satire and noted that he’s won numerous awards across Africa because of his..Read More at www.topnaija.ng/chiwetalu-agu-im-africas-most-awarded-actor-who-is-gideon-okeke/ © TopNaija | Nigeria's leading success and entertainment website | Follow @TopNaija

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: I’m Africa’s Most Awarded Actor. Who Is Gideon Okeke? by nnachukz(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2017
Someone wants to use another to become popular.

Just checked my signature oh jare.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: I’m Africa’s Most Awarded Actor. Who Is Gideon Okeke? by CplusJason: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2017
Gideon Okeke is playing with fire. I see someone visiting a strong Native Doctor very soon. grin

By the way, who's Gideon Okeke?

Just Imagine the Concobility undecided
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: I’m Africa’s Most Awarded Actor. Who Is Gideon Okeke? by BlackDBagba: 11:14am On Jan 16, 2017
Who is Gideon Okeke though? Is he/ she related to the famous Okeke? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter List Hilarious Things They'll Do If Reborn As Opposite Sex / Simi Said Her Mother Hates Her (watch Video) / How Do Married Women Manage Men With Small Cassava - Ghanaian Actress Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.