Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday (1065 Views)

Healthy Fruits And Vegetables Smoothies / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / Must Read!!! Fruits And Vegetables That Can Help Fight Diabetes And Cancer!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by SEOManiac: 11:54am On Jan 16, 2017
I've been eating only fruits and vegetables, combined with whole grains,nuts and spices for 10 years now (since going vegan. I was vegetarian for 14 years before that). What has happened? I have eaten a wider variety of food and cuisines than I ever did as a meat eater or a vegetarian. I have learned that food and cooking is an even more exciting experience than I thought before (and I always loved to cook and bake since I was a child). My whole life has been opened up to new things, I'm constantly turning others onto new foods, cuisines and ways to cook,things that the average meat-eater has never heard of or considered trying.

I've also never been healthier. I hadn't been sick since giving up the last of the animal products I ate,so for 8 years I didn't have one single cold or anything. I had an incredibly healthy pregnancy at 36 years old, and now have a healthy, energetic,rarely sick child. When I do get sick it's not bad at all,and does not last long. When everyone around me has the flu, I get a mild sniffle if I get sick at all. Also, I lost my pregnancy weight very quickly.
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by fpeter(f): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
HMMMM.
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by ajuwarhodes(f): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
I wish to know how to do that too
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by SEOManiac: 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
fpeter:
HMMMM.

funpeter used to be a guy
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by Funpeter: 3:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
SEOManiac:

funpeter used to be a guy
Do I know you?
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by SEOManiac: 7:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
Funpeter:
Do I know you?

Yeah We served together
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
That's cool. Do you mind sharing some of the recipes you've tried?

SEOManiac:
My whole life has been opened up to new things, I'm constantly turning others onto new foods, cuisines and ways to cook,things that the average meat-eater has never heard of or considered trying.
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by Funpeter: 5:53am On Jan 17, 2017
SEOManiac:

Yeah We served together
Aiit boss hope u are doing well?
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by SEOManiac: 7:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Funpeter:
Aiit boss hope u are doing well?

Yeah... How about your brother...
Re: If You Eat Only Fruits And Vegetables Everyday by Funpeter: 8:05am On Jan 17, 2017
SEOManiac:

Yeah... How about your brother...
Is doing well.....

(1) (Reply)

Using Your Phone Touch Light To Put On Generator... See What Happens To This Man / RIP. Help My Lecturer And Mentor Son Suffering From Lukaemia / The Banana And Egg Story. How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.