Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,765 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

I Never Knew That Pure Water Waste Sachets Could Pull Crazy Cash. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Never Knew That Pure Water Waste Sachets Could Pull Crazy Cash. (577 Views)

Distributors Wanted For Huggies Diapers, Pull Ups, Enfanmil And Wipes / Used Pure-water Sachets For Sale / Procuring A Pure Water Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew That Pure Water Waste Sachets Could Pull Crazy Cash. by katebruise: 2:11am On Nov 26, 2009
Hello all! let me go straight to the point. Are you aware that the pure water sachet you dispose after drinking is making thousands for people daily? companies are really paying for used sachets of pure water.funny enough is that you don't do the picking yourself, so its not stressful. i'll send you all the details of this business to your email if you are interested. send your email to 08038621564 and i will tell you in details.
Re: I Never Knew That Pure Water Waste Sachets Could Pull Crazy Cash. by BTT(m): 7:55am On Nov 26, 2009
thanks. i will send my email to your no. right away.

bttmonarchs@yahoo.com, bttadebisi@gmail.com 07025025070; 08060641635

(1) (Reply)

6 Smart Ways For A Business To Save Costs And Increase Its Cash Flow / Need A Versatile Accountant / Mass Recruitment Of Marketers In A Media House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.