Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

Farm Fresh Chicken Available In Kubwa Abuja - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Fresh Chicken Available In Kubwa Abuja (1744 Views)

Farm Fresh Processed Chicken For Sale / Commercial Fresh Chicken Cube Dicer Machine / Farm Fresh Eggs At Our Ikotun Depot Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Farm Fresh Chicken Available In Kubwa Abuja by farmchickenng: 12:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
We have available farm fresh chicken grown in clean and hygienic environment.

Our Chickens are killed while alive and healthy by professionals with strict adherence to religious beliefs (Halal, for our Muslim brothers and sisters) , processed in clean, pristine environment and immediately frozen to maintain the freshness of the chicken.

100℅ free of additives
100℅ Organic
100℅ Healthy

What we offer
Dressed Frozen Chicken directly from our poultry
Live Chicken

Sizes
1.3-1.6+kilo

Price
For Dressed Frozen
Chicken : 1000 per Kilo
For Live :

Contact

Re: Farm Fresh Chicken Available In Kubwa Abuja by Stanomc: 1:43pm On Feb 20
I have been using farmdrop.ng to sell my fresh farm products since last year and I've been enjoying their services. Once. Customer orders,they are responsible of delivering the product. You don't even need to leave your farm.

Visit www.farmdrop.ng or download their app on play store or Apple store and thank me later.
Re: Farm Fresh Chicken Available In Kubwa Abuja by Stanomc: 1:45pm On Feb 20
All you need to is open astore in their vendors app and display what farm produce you sell. Note, as a farmer you need to download the vendor app not the customers app.

(1) (Reply)

Cockerel Day Old Chick / How To Key Into The Pineapple Cultivation For Profit In Nigeria / Now That The Pandemic Is Gone ,sending Foodstuff To US,UK Canada ,UAE Is Cheaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.