Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Work For Foreign Companies & Get Well Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work For Foreign Companies & Get Well Paid (453 Views)

2019 Abuja Int’l Trade Fair To Feature 45 Foreign Companies – Chamber / Foreign Companies Leave Nigeria In Drove As FBI Drama Continues ( Photo ) / Buy Shares Of Apple, Google, Manchester United And Other Foreign Companies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Work For Foreign Companies & Get Well Paid by AZUDADDY(m): 1:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
I want to tell you or remind you about DIVVEE SOCIAL - a business opportunity that helps you to make good money, using your phone. You get paid for just Watching brief Videos, Downloading Apps, Giving your opinion about the App, Rating and Sharing one.

This business initiative was launched on January 10th 2017 and those who were able to join before the official launch are, at the moment, completing their registration and updating their profile in readiness for the main exercise.

Do not ignore this message but contact me to know more about this and you will be happy you did.

You need to understand the depth and prospect of this new business - you won't want to miss it. It will blow your mind and excite you greatly.

Embrace this business and enjoy the genuine financial empowerment that comes with it as well as fame and goodwill amongst your family and loved ones.

If you are interested, chat me on Whatsapp or call me, I will send you materials including videos on this through your WhatsApp or email. Rgds - Peter (09098090966)

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Haulage Services / How Much Is New GT Bank ATM / Get Fiverr Review Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.