Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:41 PM

More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts (1607 Views)

AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / Fulani Herdsmen Attack In Plateau (More Graphic Photos) / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts by Christojo: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Emergency workers have evacuated body of a Professor and others to mortuary after Twin Bomb-Blast from suicide bombers in the University of Maiduguri, Borno State.The incident occured in a mosque near Gate 1, not the main Central Mosque, while the other explosion occured around Gate 5 of the same university.

The incident occurred during early morning Islamic Prayers, Subhi around 5am.Rescue and security officials have cordoned the areas while triage and casualty evacuation have been concluded.

Official from National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) and that of Borno State (BOSEMA) confirmed the evacuation of bodies of the Professor, a child and two bombers.

While doctors confirmed the dead of four people including the two bombers, 17 other victims who sustained injuries are being treated by medical personnel.

http://www.wapbullet.com/more-graphic-photos-of-victims-blown-to-pieces-in-the-maiduguri-bomb-blasts/

Re: More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
embarassed

Re: More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts by BUHARImyDOG: 2:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
He releases the boko haram members...so that they can
join the new group....Fulani Herdsmen...the only way the
Northerners can be relevant is when they kill other
people...to them a goat or cow is better than a Christian...when i was in Sabon birni local government in
Sokoto state...i lived with them and the way they behave
to Yoruba Muslims will shock you...they call them
Christian muslims and infidels....Yorubas should wise
up....i know Yoruba muslims they are very decent and
reasonable but when they support Buhari government
because of APC or islam it disgust me so much,because
the Yorubas are the real muslims but the Hausa's are
practicing islam as a confraternity...they don't value
anyone,but this our decent Yoruba people are only trying
to be relevant by supporting the wrong doings...Hausa
people hates Yoruba more than the Ibo's...they told me
that Oduduwa was a servant to Arewa,so the Yorubas
will remain their slaves forever...and the Yorubas are
always loyal because they are afraid of them the
hausa's....they almost killed my friend taofik who was a
yoruba guy because he was appointed the imam of the
islam corpers...they fought him till he handed over to an
hausa guy....Yoruba people make una get sense o una
be Christian Muslims o
Re: More Graphic Photos Of Victims Blown To Pieces In The Maiduguri Bomb Blasts by sod09(m): 3:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
For d love of God..... Dis terrible embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Policemen Fires Gun at Female Fuoye Students, Threatens to Enter Their Hostel. / Group Of Police Men With Sars Arrive Aba Destroying Vehicles Of Different Wheels / Happiest Photes On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.