Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily (1137 Views)

How To Identify Fake Samsung Chargers (photos) / Which Phone Chargers Are Best ? / Which Gionee Phone Is The Best You Have Used (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by onyichick(f): 3:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
I bought a GIONEE M5 last week Monday, I decided to buy it because a colleague of mine uses it and I loved it plus i also read great reviews here on nairaland. Before buying the phone my colleague told me her charger blew after a month and when she went to ask for the price of anew charger she was told to pay 4500 naira.yesterday,the following chargers were plugged(gionee,elephone,techno),there was an increase in our current n only my GIONEE charger got blown. Are GIONEE chargers weak, I think the company really need to Look into producing durable chargers. who has experienced such with GIONEE charger.
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by SuperSuave(m): 3:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
I use gionee and my charger has been there for me close to a year now through thick and thin(low current, high current, generator even solar grin) only that the USB cable don dey fvckup but I Stoll dey manage am cos na original
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by willian10: 3:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
onyichick:
I bought a GIONEE M5 last week Monday, I decided to buy it because a colleague of mine uses it and I loved it plus i also read great reviews here on nairaland. Before buying the phone my colleague told me her charger blew after a month and when she went to ask for the price of anew charger she was told to pay 4500 naira.yesterday,the following chargers were plugged(gionee,elephone,techno),there was an increase in our current n only my GIONEE charger got blown. Are GIONEE chargers weak, I think the company really need to Look into producing durable chargers. who has experienced such with GIONEE charger.
Because it's fake angry
As simple as ABC grin
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
onyichick:
My Gionee M3MINI charger was a fastest charging charger for me back then it lost when i was on bike it pain me that day ehn
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by CuteCeo: 6:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
I have used 3 Gionee phones..None of the Chargers have ever blown
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by baba11(m): 6:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
Iamtosignno:
My Gionee M3MINI charger was a fastest charging charger for me back then it lost when i was on bike it pain me that day ehn
GIONEE M 3mimi is no more in the market.
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by Kiady16: 7:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
onyichick:
the price is N1,900 at any gionee srevice centre. And always get the charger from the service centre. Stop the false news

1 Like

Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
baba11:
GIONEE M 3mimi is no more in the market.
I didn't mentioned Gionee M3MINI is available in the market
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by Orlandihno(m): 11:12pm On Jan 16, 2017
[quote author=onyichick post=52856442]I bought a GIONEE M5 last week Monday, I decided to buy it because a colleague of mine uses it and I loved it plus i also read great reviews here on nairaland. Before buying the phone my colleague told me her charger blew after a month and when she went to ask for the price of anew charger she was told to pay 4500 naira.yesterday,the following chargers were plugged(gionee,elephone,techno),there was an increase in our current n only my GIONEE charger got blown. Are GIONEE chargers weak, I think the company really need to Look into producing durable chargers. who has experienced such with GIONEE charger. [/ Hmmnhn! well, I thought it only happened to me! I bought Gionee M5 mini last Xmas, could u believe d charger got blown within d period of 2 weeks, I was so pissed off! Guys don't tell me it's not original cos I bought d phone "brand new" @Slot, Ikeja. They really need to improve on their charger, including d earpiece,also disappointed with d earpiece too.
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by Orlandihno(m): 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
onyichick:

Hmmnhn! well, I thought it only happened to me! I bought Gionee M5 mini last Xmas, could u believe d charger got blown within d period of 2 weeks, I was so pissed off! Guys don't tell me it's not original cos I bought d phone "brand new" @Slot, Ikeja. They really need to improve on their charger, including d earpiece.
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by honsule(m): 11:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
SuperSuave:
I use gionee and my charger has been there for me close to a year now through thick and thin(low current, high current, generator even solar grin)

same here. 1 year now, my own still dey kampe. no shaking.i use the charger to even charge some of my friends phones
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by onyichick(f): 7:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Orlandihno:

Hmmnhn! well, I thought it only happened to me! I bought Gionee M5 mini last Xmas, could u believe d charger got blown within d period of 2 weeks, I was so pissed off! Guys don't tell me it's not original cos I bought d phone "brand new" @Slot, Ikeja. They really need to improve on their charger, including d earpiece.
I'm sure there are so many people with the same issue out there. at least yours lasted for two weeks mine only one week. if all the chargers that were plugged together had blown too I wouldn't hv bothered but only the GIONEE charger got blown. I'm really enjoying the phone n i love it but for now I'll kip using my other charger to charge it.
Re: Why Do Gionee Phone Chargers Blow Easily by Youngpo413: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2021
onyichick:
I'm sure there are so many people with the same issue out there. at least yours lasted for two weeks mine only one week. if all the chargers that were plugged together had blown too I wouldn't hv bothered but only the GIONEE charger got blown. I'm really enjoying the phone n i love it but for now I'll kip using my other charger to charge it.
I'm sure you are using an iphone 12 now....

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World First Battery-free Phone (or Battery-less Phone) / Glo Vs Mtn Who Is The Better Thief? / Help In Shipping Gearbest Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.