Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,800 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' (29973 Views)

Mide Martins, Kemi Afolabi, Foluke Daramola & Mercy Aigbe On A Boat Cruise / F.Shaw Olufemi Olukayode Adeyemi Profile: Ex EFCC Handler Was Stabbed By Robbers / How Fayose And Tinubu Reacted To Moji Olaiya's Burial - Olukayode Salako (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Siga: 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
... Wetin concern that bros texting Foluke... why u no face the woman u brought to eat Chinese...

2 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by dsocioemmy(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
In as much as i don't support cheating in marriage, i think people should MIND their business when it comes to other people's affair..

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by victorvezx(m): 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Like two of ur head abi? grin
Chai, epp me, as I saw ur pic u just fan in love

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Ahmeduana(m): 5:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
MUSIC GO SOON CHANGE!
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by tianshie(m): 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
Lol. This man don dey change tune oh. 5 years ago when he chased away his first wife & replaced her with Foluke he sounded like a juju-smitten Romeo. Now the dude's echoing like a frustrated thing.

4 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
yes very true but note his tone. ........no one can force him to stay in his marriage.......

ralphblac:
no for a healthy relationship there should be maximum freedom and trust,that only will make the marriage last long.

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by BerryAnny(m): 5:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
godunia:
Family problems are meant to be resolved within the family
Na So and 2 doze home wreckerz and busybodies,seriously

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by dacovajnr: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
To think that the person that did that is actually a Guy is Surprising grin grin
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by yedidiah(m): 5:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
so She has a bondage
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by arsenic33(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Wetin concern other people with other people matter.... Home destroyer.... Thunder..... Jealousy people
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Btruth: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
A man oooo, and not a woman.

Wahala ile aiye.
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by funmaths17: 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do you need private maths lesson for your children/wards in abeokuta? Send a mail to funmaths17@gmail.com
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Sandydayziz(f): 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
victorvezx:

Chai, epp me, as I saw ur pic u just fan in love

Lol u fan in love ni? cool
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by victorvezx(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Lol u fan in love ni? cool
Chai, see how I dey do mistake cuz of u. U look so cute I no fit even understand
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
ammyluv2002:
Home wreckers undecided undecided

Na some people full time work be that.

Any wife who believes amebo over evidence and fact! Is on her own.

Even in boyfriend and girlfriend relationship, people will still do amebo to split them up.. Smhhh
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Mayflowa(m): 6:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Like two of ur head abi? grin

hahahaha. You too wicked! Aside, I just read your diary and...
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by SuperStarBabe(f): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
He actually sounds like a suspect

2 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Sandydayziz(f): 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mayflowa:

hahahaha. You too wicked! Aside, I just read your diary and...

Lol!! Wat do u tink? smiley
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by dammytosh: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
I like his guts

He is a confident cheat

If not, what is all these ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Mayflowa(m): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Lol!! Wat do u tink? smiley

I had wave of emotions. You are a strong lady and deserve to be very happy. On a lighter note, it's not cool for a student to be subject to any other in school. You need full concentration. I am referring to the landlady's episode. But I am glad you are humble enough to deal with the situation. lastly...my charger has "blown" grin shey the English is correct? lol You are so funny. I wonder how you get your humour in the mixed of your past pains kiss
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Sandydayziz(f): 7:19pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mayflowa:

I had wave of emotions. You are a strong lady and deserve to be very happy. On a lighter note, it's not cool for a student to be subject to any other in school. You need full concentration. I am referring to the landlady's episode. But I am glad you are humble enough to deal with the situation. lastly...my charger has "blown" grin shey the English is correct? lol You are so funny. I wonder how you get your humour in the mixed of your past pains kiss

Sincerely I love wat u wrote... It's very encouraging smiley Lol u're right bout the landlady stuff truly I tend to tink if it were my mom exactly in dat situation I wouldn't want anyone to say no to her.... So that's y I'd always obey.
Lol bout the sense of humour it's just something I got from my siblings they're sarcastic cheesy
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Abass07(m): 7:27pm On Jan 16, 2017
I pity this lady. And na this same hubby of hers told her he likes yellow ladies forcing the wife into bleaching. Now, he is claiming he can free-mix
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Mayflowa(m): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Sincerely I love wat u wrote... It's very encouraging smiley Lol u're right bout the landlady stuff truly I tend to tink if it were my mom exactly in dat situation I wouldn't want anyone to say no to her.... So that's y I'd always obey.
Lol bout the sense of humour it's just something I got from my siblings they're sarcastic cheesy

I see greatness in your eyes. I am glad things are turning well for you. I am hoping to read more about your dad as you progress on the diary.

I would really like you to be serious in school so you graduate well. If you had good GPA even if na 2.2. You can come to US for your masters. You don't necessarily have to pay. You can then save money here and live you dream in whatever tick your interest
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Sandydayziz(f): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2017
Mayflowa:

I see greatness in your eyes. I am glad things are turning well for you. I am hoping to read more about your dad as you progress on the diary.

I would really like you to be serious in school so you graduate well. If you had good GPA even if na 2.2. You can come to US for your masters. You don't necessarily have to pay. You can then save money here and live you dream in whatever tick your interest

Lol u're right!!! I'd give it all the effort I can.. Bout my dad sure u will
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Mayflowa(m): 7:46pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Lol u're right!!! I'd give it all the effort I can.. Bout my dad sure u will

Alright bestie

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by honeymix77(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2017
Busy body, they should mind there own business.

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
If I were married to that tanker, I will be relating with other women too.
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
Foluke's husband sounds like 'I am cheating & there is nothing anyone can do to me'.

Goodluck to them.

3 Likes

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Elle277(f): 8:18pm On Jan 16, 2017
The man nah military man? his write up is so serious, he must be pained by so called reporters.
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by LoveJesus87(m): 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2017
Sorbitalll:
Let's here your answers
Booby didn't give a Bleep angry grin

1 Like

Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Lawalzainab1: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
True talk
Re: OluKayode Salako: 'Stop Reporting Me To Foluke Daramola, My Wife' by Enemyofpeace: 9:02pm On Jan 16, 2017
Cc: vickyrotex osusumustflow juliaann ajebuter aminat508 rokiatu freeglobe fabfunmi funjosh and enemyofprogress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US / Omashola, Kim Oprah And Tuoyo Meet The Olu Of Warri (Photos) / Segun Arinze & Wife At Miss Earth Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.