Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) (2192 Views)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Sugar Chika Asoegwu Welcomes A Baby Boy (Photos) / Actress, Sugar Chika Breastfeeds Daughter In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) by itsop(m): 4:47pm On Jan 16, 2017
Delectable Nollywood actress, Sugar Chika and
her husband, Ejay are celebrating their 1st
wedding anniversary today – the couple’s union
has been with a 3 months old daughter.

The lovely actress shared the photo, giving the
caption:

“Congratulations on our First Wedding
Anniversay my love !!!! You wont kill me with
love my sweetie sweetie number one It has
been an awesome one year married to you
They say the first year is the hardest but you
made it effortless for me, smooth sailing and
filled with such love and affection You have
turned my head with love Thank you for
choosing me as your better half, If i had to
choose again i’d choose you still You are mine
and i am yours forever and ever IJN Amen.
Happy Anniversary my God given husband, my
gentleman to the core, my rock my protector
YES I LOVE YOU
TOO 16th Jan 2017 yesss its one year already
so much has happened it feels like 10yrs.
My love i love u not just for who u are but for
the special way u mk me feel, today is not just
to celebrate our wedding but to celebrate every
single day being married to an amazing man
like you Congratulations on our anniversary my
darling husband
God made it possible. I want to
thank all my friends who where there on my
wedding day. May God continue to bless you
as we remain in your prayers.
Love love love you”

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/01/actress-sugar-chika-and-her-husband.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) by ambrosini593(m): 6:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Keep your marriage anniversary to your family alone. Marriage no dey last again o. Especially for celebrities. Abeg you fyn actress
Re: Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
how many kids cus d 2 tins r already loyal

1 Like

Re: Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Duru009(m): 8:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Whity people
Re: Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
Is this an mtn or airtel advert
Re: Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
photos are not eye friendly
Re: Actress, Sugar Chika And Her Husband Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 11:13pm On Jan 16, 2017
most times d girl above me sounds. really weird...... anyways its jes 1st wedding anniversary and dey are making it a big deal

(1) (Reply)

Tboss Bares Her Cleavage As She Celebrates Waje(photos) / Lady Gaga’s Shares Racy Bare Bum Photo In Thong As She Celebrates The New Year / Husband Of Nollywood Actress, Mandy Eze, Wanted For 500k Frud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.