Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation (1905 Views)

Competent And Professional Tiler's Available For Your Tiling Work. / Urgent Help Needed: Tiling, Pluming And Electrical Installation For A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by life00: 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hello all, I'm interested in learning the laying of tiles and 3d wallpaper and panel installion. Its a dream Handwork i have always wanted to learn, am based in Benin city so anybody in benin that can help out pls here's my contact 09059891643.thanks

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by greatnaija01: 5:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
I LIVE IN BENIN, I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY BUT NO ONE TAUGHT ME. I WATCHED YOUTUBE TUTORIAL VIDEOS AND PRACTICED AND SET OUT TWO YEARS AGO.... and today am MAKING MONEY without any scheme, HELP YOURSELF BRO... youtube is your friend

life00:
Hello all, I'm interested in learning the laying of tiles and 3d wallpaper and panel installion. Its a dream Handwork i have always wanted to learn, am based in Benin city so anybody in benin that can help out pls here's my contact 09059891643.thanks
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by life00: 5:10pm On Jan 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
I LIVE IN BENIN, I DO IT PROFESSIONALLY BUT NO ONE TAUGHT ME. I WATCHED YOUTUBE TUTORIAL VIDEOS AND PRACTICED AND SET OUT TWO YEARS AGO.... and today am MAKING MONEY without any scheme, HELP YOURSELF BRO... youtube is your friend

Maybe we can meet up in benin what do you think sir,.
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by greatnaija01: 5:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
nope.
I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO SO I DO NOT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOU. GO TO YOUTUBE AND LEARN. IT IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BIZ.... And one more thing... I used to import the WALLPAPERS from ALIEXPRESS and then i sell them and intall them. but now I PRINT THE WALLPAPERS MYSELF COS I JUST GOT A 3D PRINTER.

AS AT 2014-2015 I started with 29k TOTAL and the first goods arrived in 60 days cos i used free shipping but now i know it may be a bit higher.

life00:

Maybe we can meet up in benin what do you think sir,.
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
nope.
I ALREADY TOLD YOU WHAT TO DO SO I DO NOT HAVE ANY PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOU. GO TO YOUTUBE AND LEARN. IT IS A VERY LUCRATIVE BIZ.... And one more thing... I used to import the WALLPAPERS from ALIEXPRESS and then i sell them and intall them. but now I PRINT THE WALLPAPERS MYSELF COS I JUST GOT A 3D PRINTER.

AS AT 2014-2015 I started with 29k TOTAL and the first goods arrived in 60 days cos i used free shipping but now i know it may be a bit higher.
Bros,can one use YouTube for electrical asked?
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=Majestee post=52941917][/quote]can one learn electrical installation thru YouTube?
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by greatnaija01: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
yes

[quote author=Majestee post=52941917][/quote]
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by mikovo2002(m): 9:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
nope.

r
I don't what is 3d wallpaper and panels. can you explain by uplaoding some pictures. pls sorry, to ask. help me.
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by greatnaija01: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
mikovo2002:
r
I don't what is 3d wallpaper and panels. can you explain by uplaoding some pictures. pls sorry, to ask. help me.

i dont have time for this.. go to youtube and learn.... this is the last one i just imported. DO NOT BOTHER ME AGAIN

Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by dwag: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
life00:
if you had been in lagos , it would have been easy for me..
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
dwag:
pls im in lagos,Pls teach me

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by emmanuelbrown26: 1:30am On Feb 03, 2017
dwag:
Baba abeg teach me, am in Lagos
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by smoothini07: 6:52am On Feb 03, 2017
bros am in Lagos teach me... 08181363875..
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by DonManuel01(m): 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2017
dwag:

Hi. I just tried sending you a pm, but was unable. I noticed from your comment, it appears you have expert knowledge about 3D Wallpaper Installation. I am very much interested in acquiring this skill. I would like for you to teach me.
My email is don_michelle01@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Learn Tiling&3dwallpaper Installation by xtremeTall(m): 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
My dream work is to start the importation of tiles and be selling it here

(1) (Reply)

Info About GEOSCAPE LIMITED / Earn A Decent Income As An USHER And EVENT ASSISTANT At Upcoming Event / High Paying Graduate Trainee Scheme In Nigeria 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.