Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Please And Please Spread The Word, Save A Soul! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please And Please Spread The Word, Save A Soul! (548 Views)

Designer Bed Spread and 6k pyjamas In All Sizes Europe Manufactured / Get 10 SHIRTS And 5 TROUSERS For #110,000 , Spread Payment Within 3 Months. / Rain Soul Makes You Look Younger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please And Please Spread The Word, Save A Soul! by sparko1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
A FRIEND JUST POST THIS, HOW FOREIGNERS ARE BEING KILLED IN LIBYA WITH THIS MESSAGE!

"Please my brothers and sisters tell all your friends and family not to use this way again to come to Italy. because Libya are killing people's in the connection house every where in Libya please send this messages to all your groups in your WhatsApp and FacebookLibyan are killing people badly brothers let keep talking to our friends and brothers to stop coming that the road is very bad even they not believe in us we shouldn't give up talking to them"

Re: Please And Please Spread The Word, Save A Soul! by greatnaija01: 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
abegi we Talked n talked to them about HELL and to repent..... THEY DIDNT BELIEVE US AND THEY SAID NIGERIA IS HELL.... that when they get across they would repent after they make money.... DID THEY FORCE THEM TO GO TO LIBYA?

We can only pray they make heaven.... GOING TO LIBYA IS A STRAIGHT TICKET TO HELL cos its illegal.

aS I TYPE THIS, someone here who is going next week is telling me its a lie and that he can not suffer here in naija again.... that he must go and that the PICTURE is Photo-shopped.... OP am not warning anyone anymore. I HAVE MY OWN LIFE TO LIVE. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.

Mtchew... its lazy folks that can see opportunities in hard times.

(1) (Reply)

Cream / Brand New Snickers For Sale / How To Wash Your Virgin Hair Extensions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.