Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? (1081 Views)

Is MMM Going Down Again? / "My Name Is MMM, I Am A Ponzi Scheme" - Brian Jonah Dennis / The Poison That Is MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by mantosa(m): 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fellow Nairalanders,

Is MMM really back or they are just playing to the script. See my reasons below:

- Emphasizing on patience is one of the way scammers tend to preach.

- MMM needed to prove they have integrity by resuming activities but still they gave a statement for participates to continue exercising patience

- I have only seen testimonies of people GH but not being paired.

- I also noticed the site has AdSense on it and you can imagine how much they could be generating with such high traffic

- Why don't the online consultant/customer care reply to chats about getting money but are quick to lecture you on how to open an account or provide help.

Latasticala, seun
Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2017
Very valid question.
If you are a participant,
kindly switch off ur mind from MMM.

I hope and pray that they should come back fully.

MMM is over hyped.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by SuperSuave(m): 5:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
Nigeria will be better if y'all learn to mind your businesses

6 Likes

Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by sladimeji(m): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2017
Another front page. ....shiit

Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by Tufunky: 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
I am sorry to tell you that you are the one playing an erroneous psychological script. You think all your negative assertions and predictions about MMM will deter people from engaging in the program. You are wrong. A basic rule of reverse psychology is that you do not call people's attention to something you want them to ignore. Anyway you keep up the campaign of calumny and help us spread the popularity of the program.

4 Likes

Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by mantosa(m): 6:25pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hey Buddie, we ain't quarelling. I just thought to air my opinion.

I forgot to include this:

- Why are there so much aggressive participants of MMM who are quick to attack any thread with questions on MMM

Tufunky:
I am sorry to tell you that you are the one playing an erroneous psychological script. You think all your negative assertions and predictions about MMM will deter people from engaging in the program. You are wrong. A basic rule of reverse psychology is that you do not call people's attention to something you want them to ignore. Anyway you keep up the campaign of calumny and help us spread the popularity of the program.
Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by IRAPADA(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
mantosa:
Fellow Nairalanders,

Is MMM really back or they are just playing to the script. See my reasons below:

- Emphasizing on patience is one of the way scammers tend to preach.

- MMM needed to prove they have integrity by resuming activities but still they gave a statement for participates to continue exercising patience

- I have only seen testimonies of people GH but not being paired.

- I also noticed the site has AdSense on it and you can imagine how much they could be generating with such high traffic

- Why don't the online consultant/customer care reply to chats about getting money but are quick to lecture you on how to open an account or provide help.

Latasticala, seun
for your mind you too wan make front page with all this rubbish. make heart attack no go kill u for mmm mattee

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by Tufunky: 6:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
mantosa:
Hey Buddie, we ain't quarelling. I just thought to air my opinion.

I forgot to include this:

- Why are there so much aggressive participants of MMM who are quick to attack any thread with questions on MMM

Participants are not aggressive. As a matter of fact, you are aggressive. They are being defensive. They are simply minding their business with their own money and you take it upon yourself to give unsolicited advice. Did they invite you to join the scheme? OK they did and you said no, then leave them be. in other words '' join them. You no gree . Leave them as them be. You no gree . Commot from road make them pass. You no gree . That'd witchcraft.

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM Really Back Or They Are Just Playing To Script? by mantosa(m): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
Let me burst your bubble, you are not defensive, you are aggressive. I never gave any advice, I only raised some questions just as questions are being asked on national issues. MMM as a fact is one of Nigeria's national issue.

Tufunky:
Participants are not aggressive. As a matter of fact, you are aggressive. They are being defensive. They are simply minding their business with their own money and you take it upon yourself to give unsolicited advice. Did they invite you to join the scheme? OK they did and you said no, then leave them be. in other words '' join them. You no gree . Leave them as them be. You no gree . Commot from road make them pass. You no gree . That'd witchcraft.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Girl Behind Chidinma Okeke's Sex Tape Video / Beware Of Whatsapp Group And Ponzi Websites / 0.01489398 ($16.46) Bitcoin For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.