Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Detonation - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Detonation (362 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Detonation by redon12(m): 6:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
DETONATION
Copyright
©2017 by peter frank
No copy of this book should be reproduced or copied in any form without appropriate and Legal permission from they author.
CAUTION
There would be use of vulgar words and obscene words sexual scenes and adult language, and war / battle related scenes please if you will be offended by such ,please don’t venture into reading this book.
Re: Detonation by redon12(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
PROLOGUE
Please don’t I will do what ever you ask but don’t press that button

If you want to do anything or hurt anybody do it to me I . I should be blame and receive they vengeance you seek for releasing they code to they US government but Please leave my Fiance out of this.

A man huge and Muscular came forward giving Richard a blow to they stomach he fell with a thud on the floor His Fiance cried out calling his name “Richie!!!”, I love you

Please get out of here, Richard on hearing her voice and knowing fully well that shes Now conscious richard gave they muscular Man that dashed him a blow to they

stomach ,a thunderous blow but it seems not to affect they man as he grabbed richards fist squeezing they blood out of it,
Richard removed they pistol he had been

hiding with they other hand pointing it at they dark helfty muscular man. He released richards bloody fist

If you pull they trigger we all blow up. They hefty man said
Drop they Gun or I press it they hefty man said with bloodshot eyes he was truly a suicide bomber Richard thought,

Press it Richard thought , looking at they mans left hand he saw they key to his life and his death

He made some calculations on how to counter they man but all seems to go in vain. He was strong for God sake he looks like great khali

A clap was heard from they back of they hall like place they were.
Richard turned recognising they man as his Long time friend or probably a classmate.

He felt betrayal as he saw that they person he trusted mostly was betraying him with a smile , he had always suspected something fowl about him

What are you doing here he asked they man clapping,
I just came to watch they show. If we don’t take you they marfians will

But you chose they third party going against us
As for your Fiance hmm lets see about they future. The rage that had built up inside Richard could heat up and melt anybody.

He reached for they gun on they floor .
It was too late . they hefty man received three shots in they chest . they man that

came in previously made a fast one ducking around they corridor to prevent they bullets from hitting him.

But he was too late as they bullet sprayed into his leg.
Richard came closer to him pointing they gun at him waiting for any movement.
He Laid there unconscious.

His fiancé had stopped shouting as he came closer to untire her and remove they bomb.

He came closer and kissed her .5 minutes into they kiss something cut his attention, the bomb was thicking it was remaining a minute to boom.

He went to they Region were they bomb was tied. His eyes sparkled in surprise.
“Hydrogen bomb” jeez.

Whats wrong Richie his fiancé asked in a crying voice she had been crying all night.
Nothing Richard responded trying to hide his panic.

They truth was that if they were to get out of they underground alife according to they map giving to him by his so called friend

they would still be roasted chicken. And hell it was ticking 49 seconds he removed they bomb belt fastened on her he rushed to they muscular man on they floor in they pool of his own blood .

Searching his body to see if he could see a clue to difusing they bomb , in confusion he got up dragging his fiancée along following the same route from they first time he came in there.’they whole place had been shut down.

He saw a small device with a red button they mans thumb was on they red button , must have started they timer before dieing
He ran back To they room where they bomb was dragging her along the way.

Going straight to they bomb central he opened to see series of confusing wires.
He saw wires of different colours and gas valves he looked at they timer
His life flashed before him

19 seconds to go…
He said his Last prayer as he as he used his teeth to cut they red thin wire.

A white flash of infrared ray light shone following a Loud Noise.
Richard woke up with a cry that reeked they whole house.

Its all a dream he consoled himself, he was sweating profusely.

It’s a dream.. it’s a dream it’s a dream , he kept on repeating until he slept of again.

"DREAMS DO COME TRUE"
To be continued..

(1) (Reply)

Get Inspired By The Characters In "In Eight Months' Time"- Book Review(prt.3) / Mortal Soul / From Grass To Grace (chapter 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.