Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria (1390 Views)

Hand Made Slippers Available / Bead And Sequin Wedding Gown Plus Basket, Veil And Hand-fan For Sale / Guaranteed Hand Made Footwears You Can Trust. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by shakes103: 7:06pm On Jan 16, 2017
I wish there was a place I could sell my crafts! Jumia and Konga aren't supportive - it's difficult to sell or break even, they don't care about us, and charges are high. What could be a better alternate this days?
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by livegreendee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
hummn same here, we don't really value our craft here in Nigeria we prefer the imported one.
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by shakes103: 10:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
But why is that so? A lot of wonderful handmade shoes, bags and clothing are completely looked down on while people run after cheap and low grade products that are imported. Could this be as a result of poor publicity from the makers of this handmade item in Nigeria or our general perception that foreign products are more unique than ours regardless of where they are shipped from?
livegreendee:
hummn same here, we don't really value our craft here in Nigeria we prefer the imported one.
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by Atro(m): 1:03am On Jan 27, 2017
If ur products are good, and u are sure they are marketable around the world...u can contact me we run a buyavrika online sales where we sell African made product... Call 08062294245, mail: tabuloye@gmail.com or u can just mail @ buyavrika@gmail.com
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by Xperience12: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2017
Check out Shopity.com.ng they sell made in naija. You can join vendor list by sending message to Alex on 08032030453
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by Xperience12: 1:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
Atro:
If ur products are good, and u are sure they are marketable around the world...u can contact me we run a buyavrika online sales where we sell African made product... Call 08062294245, mail: tabuloye@gmail.com or u can just mail @ buyavrika@gmail.com

Whats your website
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by RiteBlog: 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hi, if anyone is ready to setup a website for their own craftworks, Riteblog.com will be keen to help you. Check www.riteblog.com. We'll develop and host your website and you only pay after we are done.
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by eyiyemi1: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2017
check sabomarketonline.com
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by ekojoe(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2017
I am making lebehro.com
You can visit the page. It's still under construction tho.
I believe it's best to grow your brand name.

I can do that for you
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by Nabenj(f): 4:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hi, that's one of the major purposes www.poontoe.com was set up for. Your own personalized page to display your crafts for free.
Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by Nabenj(f): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2017
shakes103:
I wish there was a place I could sell my crafts! Jumia and Konga aren't supportive - it's difficult to sell or break even, they don't care about us, and charges are high. What could be a better alternate this days?
Hi, that's one of the major purposes www.poontoe.com was set up for. Your own personalized page to sell your crafts for free.

1 Like

Re: We Need A Website For Crafts And Hand-made Products And Goods In Nigeria by Atro(m): 4:35pm On Mar 06, 2017
www.buyavrika.com
Xperience12:

Whats your website

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Colour Combination / Affordable Sewing Classes(plan For The New Year) / df

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.