Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries With Zero Deposit - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries With Zero Deposit (795 Views)

(NEW COMEDY VIDEO) Corona Virus - The Travel To China.... Very Funny. Watch Now! / Hilarious! How Edo People Will Travel To Canada Tonight - Twitter User / Which Country Can U Travel To With Your Current Account Balance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries With Zero Deposit by ogechi4141: 7:53pm On Jan 16, 2017
As a Travel and Tour Consultant, we provide Tour Guide to our customers, Working Visas, Educational Visas and Permanent Relocation to some Countries.

Please only serious interested persons should contact us with below contacts info

Re: Travel To Usa, Canada, Uk And Schengen Countries With Zero Deposit by brainstorm21(m): 1:51pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hi Konstantine! If would be helpful, there's this article about the top 10 cities to visit in USA. I'm from Europe and I had the chance to visit the United States once. I was in Washington and New York, two cities that you shouldn't miss also. You know what's the best part about it? You have the chance to see in real life the buildings and streets that you saw in Hollywood movies. It's like you're dreaming.

(1) (Reply)

. / Chaii Oyibo Don Confess Joo!! Scientists Say That There Is Still.. / I Bet $100,000,000 You Will Laugh! "Try Not To Laugh Challenge 2018"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.