Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro (932 Views)

FX Transaction Solution, Buy And Sell Dollars, Pounds And Euro. / Euro Global Account Goes To Centrespreadgrey / Buy 1gb Mtn @ 650 Naira And 250mb Etisalat @ 350 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Do you have naira but you will like to purchase goods in Euros? Are you living abroad and you would like to send Euros to Nigeria?
I can help you change that Euro to Naira and Naira to Euros.
Our rates are competitive to what you will get from WU, banks or other online platforms.
Our promise is a secure transfer, preserve value. smiley
Contact us now.
Re: FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 11:03am On Jan 30, 2017
Do you have naira but you will like to purchase goods in Euros? Are you living abroad and you would like to send Euros to Nigeria?
I can help you change that Euro to Naira and Naira to Euros.
Our rates are competitive to what you will get from WU, banks or other online platforms.
Our promise is a secure transfer, preserve value. smiley
Contact us now.
Re: FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
I currently have Euros for sale, cheaper than offers at the paralle market. Contact me ASAP!!!
Re: FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 5:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Do you need Euros ASAP. Contact me now on Whatsapp +4915213567009.
Purchase your euros at a cheap rate. weekend rate!!!
Re: FX: Euro To Naira And Naira To Euro by robiks: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2017
Do you need Euros ASAP to pay for goods in Europe? Get your cheap Euros at (505 naira). Contact me now on Whatsapp - check my signature for the number.

Please no SCAMMERS. Only serious buyers and be ready to transfer first.

(1) (Reply)

Nike Shoes Authentic / Soap Moulds / Vtu Portal Creator Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.