Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,344 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. (1835 Views)

sold!!!very sound camry orobo,#399k / Very Clean Toyota Camry Orobo 4plugs With Chilling Ac For Jst 470k .... / Very Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Registered Fabric 4plugs For Jst 490k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Automatic Transmission ,Ac,Clean body Nigeria use,Engine is Superb ,Gear in very Good Condition .Grab and drive .Location : Lusada Via Agbara Industrial Estate .Ogun state .Price: 550k .Reason for Sale : Owner Wants to Upgrade .If owner could Afford to keep it while he has enough cash to upgrade he would not sell ,Its a great Car. Call for inspection .Please Scroll down to view Pictures .Its Sold since
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by shyling(f): 11:56pm On Jan 16, 2017
the car no de comot mechanic shop? see oil all over the bumper
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 12:00am On Jan 17, 2017
shyling:
the car no de comot mechanic shop? see oil all over the bumper
. Where is the oil all over the Bumper ? Its not at mechanic shop .I still drive it with No issue . God bless you for your effort to hinder buyers .God really bless U.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 12:07am On Jan 17, 2017
To Interested buyers ,need to clarify ,The car was parked yesterday at about 7 pm after I arrived .Its a house frontage and not a Mechanic place .Anything could have been poured on the Ground by Occupants...God bless U all.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by shyling(f): 1:36am On Jan 17, 2017
asthmacoughend:
. Where is the oil all over the Bumper ? Its not at mechanic shop .I still drive it with No issue . God bless you for your effort to hinder buyers .God really bless U.
am not hindering buyers o. check your front bumper well in the picture again.

rebuke thou a Wiseman...

by the way you are quoting the price of a pencil for your orobo is that not too high? I suggest you visit other sites to get a fair price.... which is between 270_450k depending on the condition. pristine condition is 450
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 5:50am On Jan 17, 2017
shyling:

am not hindering buyers o. check your front bumper well in the picture again.

rebuke thou a Wiseman...

by the way you are quoting the price of a pencil for your orobo is that not too high? I suggest you visit other sites to get a fair price.... which is between 270_450k depending on the condition. pristine condition is 450
There is No Fuel on the Bumper I insist ,its still there for anyone to see ,secondly , I drive the car and parked it ,Its dirts .picture is what you saw ,you don't know the condition of the pristine from a picture .there was no time oil is on the bumper ,lastly google Camry orobo and you see different prices ,that is the price I am offering for mine,I am not at your mercy to sell it and I don't need your advise..Its not a do or die affairs sir .I am not a dealer its my personal property .Whoever is willing to buy should come for Inspection .I am not cleaning anything ,not hiding anything .Anyone is free to bring mechanic ,this is an open thing ,Finally a price offer is not obligatory ,there is freedom of Negotiations.I am not here to engage U in any form of Arguements but i just discovered in your other threads the kind of Person you are ,it will be absolutely unnecessary to keep responding to your response. Its better you would have introduced your self as the Negotiator between buyers and sellers on Nairaland .Anyway to you ,you are doing a good Job ,But indirectly you have been able to achieve your Aims of Hindering buyers .Bravo!!! God bless U .My last response..

1 Like

Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by Nobody: 6:18am On Jan 17, 2017
asthmacoughend:
There is No Fuel on the Bumper I insist ,its still there for anyone to see ,secondly , I drive the car and parked it ,Its dirts .picture is what you saw ,you don't know the condition of the pristine from a picture .there was no time oil is on the bumper ,lastly google Camry orobo and you see different prices ,that is the price I am offering for mine,I am not at your mercy to sell it and I don't need your advise..Its not a do or die affairs sir .I am not a dealer its my personal property .Whoever is willing to buy should come for Inspection .I am not cleaning anything ,not hiding anything .Anyone is free to bring mechanic ,this is an open thing ,Finally a price offer is not obligatory ,there is freedom of Negotiations.I am not here to engage U in any form of Arguements but i just discovered in your other threads the kind of Person you are ,it will be absolutely unnecessary to keep responding to your response. Its better you would have introduced your self as the Negotiator between buyers and sellers on Nairaland .Anyway to you ,you are doing a good Job ,But indirectly you have been able to achieve your Aims of Hindering buyers .Bravo!!! God bless U .My last response..
there are stains on the bumper...but that doesn't mean the car is not fit for purpose. happy sales.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 10:40am On Jan 17, 2017
angels09:

there are stains on the bumper...but that doesn't mean the car is not fit for purpose. happy sales.
. I was just arriving from a Long journey ,I just parked the car around 7 pm ,Its not oil , I drove through some bushy path ,anything can get stained on motion ,I did not wash the car ,the engine ,or the interior , the engine does not leak at all ,nothing leaks ,its not parked at a Mechanic .If I have really prepared for Markerting I would have waited to wash it after driving a long distance .I was very tired that day and I discovered that I have been procrastinating the Adverts.Thank you very much you have Politely and wisely Spoken.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by kennymotors(m): 1:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
asthmacoughend:
Automatic Transmission ,Ac,Clean body Nigeria use,Engine is Superb ,Gear in very Good Condition .Grab and drive .Location : Lusada Via Agbara Industrial Estate .Ogun state .Price: 550k .Reason for Sale : Owner Wants to Upgrade .If owner could Afford to keep it while he has enough cash to upgrade he would not sell ,Its a great Car. Call for inspection : 09066947800
350k? eager to buy
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
kennymotors:
350k? eager to buy
450k Sir.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by kennymotors(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
400?
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Still Available.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by Izukel(m): 10:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pls can I see the back and the engine pictures?
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2017
Izukel:
Pls can I see the back and the engine pictures?
I will do Just that today .Thanks for your interest and God bless you more.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 11:06am On Jan 18, 2017
Front pix
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Side view
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 11:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Back view
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 11:10am On Jan 18, 2017
Engine ,Not washed, just as it is .Works Perfectly .
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 11:11am On Jan 18, 2017
More pix
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by alaskido(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2017
asthmacoughend:
To Interested buyers ,need to clarify ,The car was parked yesterday at about 7 pm after I arrived .Its a house frontage and not a Mechanic place .Anything could have been poured on the Ground by Occupants...God bless U all.

To avoid all these unnecessary attacks from viewers, please drive the car to the gate of Linda Ikeji at Banana Island and snap new pictures. By doing so you will sell this car within hours.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
alaskido:

To avoid all these unnecessary attacks from viewers, please drive the car to the gate of Linda Ikeji at Banana Island and snap new pictures. By doing so you will sell this car within hours.
LOL ...You are indeed very funny .You must be a professional Marketer . Still Laughing. I am not that desperate anyway .Just want to make it real but U are are too much .Funny Dude.
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
Still Available
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
Available
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
asthmacoughend:
Engine ,Not washed, just as it is .Works Perfectly .
looks well maintained... happy sales
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
Still Available
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by asthmacoughend(m): 1:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
kennymotors:
400?
Hello Kenny Motors ,When do u intend to come for Inspection .Traveled .Just arriving
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by searchng4love: 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
asthmacoughend:
Still Available
300 flat
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by aumoria(m): 7:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lusada? Can you come up to Mile 2 for inspection? 350k is my offer. Fix a date/time for the inspection
Re: Clean Toyota Camry Orobo Offer,It is sold. by searchng4love: 7:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
300,000 if you are serious

(1) (Reply)

SOLD OFF!!!! Neatly Used 2001 Honda CR-V Available In Port Harcourt / Clean 08/09 Honda Accord Evil Spirit (kaduna)SOLD!! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.