Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi (15484 Views)

"FC Ifeanyi Ubah Is Worse Than Ghana's Hearts Of Oak" - Sacked Japanese Coach / FC Ifeanyi Ubah Players Wore Native Attire For Their FA Cup Trophy Parade / Fc Ifeanyi Ubah's Football Made In Anambra Kicks Off, As Fans React (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi by SIRPRESH(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
FunkyMetahuman:
Good decision by the lmc

The ref is a disgrace but infeanyi fc were totally unprofessional and a total disgrace to nigerian football
They supposed to slam them more than that to deter other clubs from doing such. Or relegate them if possible.

You don't quit game like ever cos of ref decision... It's not done anywhere but jungle or street soccer.

just listen to yourself
Re: LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi by Sleezwizz: 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
ayindejimmy:

Do you even know the meaning of OLOSHO?

Help me ask am o.. Is OLOSHO related to this matter? The guy is a fool...
Re: LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi by BeauHomme: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Seems you've longed for any and every reason to use that meme. Congrats on finding your opportunity.

NartezBrief:
From the video, I can see that the referee is very incompetent and has been comprised

In fact, she be ...
Re: LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi by FunkyMetahuman: 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
freshcvvs:

Dead - When not in motion.

Consult Google or the law of the game.
you really have no idea what you are talking about grin

1 Like

Re: LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi by rigarmortis: 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
freshcvvs:

PK is the only exception in the law of the games when it comes to dead ball. The outcome must be seen first before whistle is blown.

i see, all the same finishing a game when the ball is on its way into the net after blowing for a foul is like a blatant refusal to use ones discretion.

what is the punishment for the offense then?......its just doesnt seem right.

im sure thats why the referee was punished as well, otherwise it wouldnt be necessary if her action was totally on point.
Re: LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi by Anyi44(m): 2:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
Well done ref Folusho Ajayi. Though FC Ifeanyi Ubah messed up in Kano but did you remember you were in the middle of these games too last season?

Enyimba vs Rivers United (Abandoned)
Plateau United vs Heartland (Abandoned)

Maybe the #Kale was huge...
Re: LMC Slams FC Ifeanyi Ubah With N9 Million Fine, Suspends Referee Folusho Ajayi by freshcvvs: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
rigarmortis:

i see, all the same finishing a game when the ball is on its way into the net after blowing for a foul is like a blatant refusal to use ones discretion.

what is the punishment for the offense then?......its just doesnt seem right.

im sure thats why the referee was punished as well, otherwise it wouldnt be necessary if her action was totally on point.

Yes, she didn't use her discretion properly, if i was her, i wouldn't even give that freekick, rather would just blow HT but since she made that error already, she should have just allowed the FK to be taken, see the end result before whistling HT. well by LAW, she didn't err, but by the magnanimity of the said game, she screwed up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juan Mata Signs Fresh Manchester United Contract Extension / AFCON Qualifiers: Musa, Troost-Ekong, Etebo, Aina, Ajayi, Onyekuru Arrive Camp / Nigeria Vs Sierra Leone On Wednesday 9th February @ 7pm Nig Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.