Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta (22798 Views)

Recruitment At Ministry Of Agriculture / Recruitment At Ministry Of Agriculture And Forestry Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by pembisco(m): 8:03am On Jan 17, 2017
Nonsense, so he was given a job in far away Niger Delta cos of his last name. Serves them right

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2017
That's how they give appointments to politicians and their kids then let d masses struggle for N-power jobs. Nigeria has failed us all

3 Likes

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Deeypeey(m): 8:04am On Jan 17, 2017
wetin we no go hear for this country
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by godquality: 8:04am On Jan 17, 2017
If the Fed govt is not giving out contract bases on nepotism, this would've been avoided.

A country where contract is given based on one being a relative to a retired officer and not on merit will never grow.

I no blame the Matthew guy. The govt should follow due diligence when dishing out contract.

2 Likes

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by BudeYahooCom: 8:11am On Jan 17, 2017
Niger deltan changing his name to an hausa name in order to access his own resources. What a crying shame!

Keep looking for true federalism and and fighting Biafrans for the fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by chronique(m): 8:12am On Jan 17, 2017
This is the problem with Nigerians. He had already succeeded in getting a plum job with Danjuma's name. Instead of him to quietly use it to get a better life, he went about using it to scam people. What a messed up nation.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 17, 2017
adesammy1:
This is what you get when you give out appointment without proper qualification but just because of someone's last name or ethnicity. Even ordinary fu*ck is not given easily the way we give out appointments in Nigeria.

And someone will advice graduates to leave their cert to go and farm, knowing fully well their children will never do such..

They should go and farm with their noise?

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by morereb10: 8:16am On Jan 17, 2017
how is he a fraudster

since to get job in this country depends on who u know
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by uvalued(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2017
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Ladies and Gentlemen...

all i can say is "za huzzle iz real"
becos

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2017
See as d guy resemble tompolo
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by mantosa(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
Shitty country with shitty government officials

How can a northerner get an appointment to recover arms from militants? Mad people full this government sha.

Truth is there is more to this story. An oil bunkerer can't just wake up & decide to change his name, defraud people & he isn't arrested.

DSS over to you
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by walosky(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2017
I lijke his guts....no be all those waste side bown roofs ritualists
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by logica(m): 9:00am On Jan 17, 2017
So if he was indeed Danjuma's son, he would have gotten an unmerited appointment? Let us continue to pretend that things are well with us.
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2017
But wait a moment kindly Look at he eyes of The Fraudster and the General First, Then comment below
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by mindfreaks(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2017
AND NIGERIANS WON'T PROTEST THIS NONSENSE HAPPENINGS THAT SHAMELESS GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS WILL COME OUT TESTIFYING TO FAVOURITISM...... WHEN YOU ARE FROM NO BIG MAN YOU DIE SEEKING A GOOD JOB OR CONTRACT. I HATE THAT I AM A NIGERIAN WITH THIS UNTHINKABLE HUMANS!
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by HENRY940: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2017

Ok

M O R A L L E S S O N....

The juicy jobs are for the sons and daughters of the rulers.

Hmmm
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Vince09: 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
I still don't get the whole gist I have this dude direct line.. . Forget that part of the danjuma denial. .. He must have done something because they accepted him before naw... He must have done something to piss t y off... you just can't take the environment he grew up away from him I know that to be his sin
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by dsocioemmy(m): 9:52am On Jan 17, 2017
See talent wey dey waste like this inside fraud. Just channel this talent to better thing na
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by lonelydora: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2017
potbelly:
the people in the ministry of Niger Delta are so stupid
A man who said he has so much money... He didn't know what to do with it... His wife is/was a senator... Na their child go dey look for work...

Nigerians do not think.

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by megareal: 10:06am On Jan 17, 2017
So why is he not in a police cell?
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by charleyboi(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Poverty has lured people into changing name to prominent men.
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by logica(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Chai. Whose last name can I start using oooo Any suggestions?
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by mubalaita(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2017
mubalaita:
[img][/img]
adesammy1:
This is what you get when you give out appointment without proper qualification but just because of someone's last name or ethnicity. Even ordinary fu*ck is not given easily the way we give out appointments in Nigeria.
[img]
adesammy1:
[/img]
adesammy1:
mubalaita:
[img][/img]
adesammy1:
[img]
adesammy1:
[/img]
adesammy1:

1 Like

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by fascowilly(m): 11:30am On Jan 17, 2017

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Korrection(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2017
One day the poor won't see anything to eat and will start feasting on the rich.
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Nja4Life: 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Interesting, Don't be an easy target. You can stay ahead of Cyber criminals ....

Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by Origin(f): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
How to write a CV indeed.
This man is living proof that the rich get all the good jobs and you need connections to get jobs.

A man got a job because of his name. The family should not disown him as he is not stealing. Maybe he is trying to get his share back since we don't know where this people got their wealth from.
Re: Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta by thehedge(f): 11:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
bibiking7:

So He got the job based on his last name. Issokay. Expect my change of name in the news paper. I hereby wish to be addressed as [b] Kamoli Babangida Ebele Atiku.

[/b]
ok, you got the job. I dont care what job, you just got it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need More Information About Workforce / A Friend Got This Message To Come For An Interview Can Someone Verify It For Me / How Much Does LAPO Micro Finance Bank Pay Their BM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.