Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,781 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... (5770 Views)

Rap Superstar Drake Posts Wizkid And Tekno Songs On His Instagram Story!!!(Pics) / First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini & She Is Sexy Teen / First Daughter Sasha Obama Pictured At The Beach In A Bikini (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by kingem(m): 7:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Drake simply acknowledged Sasha Obama wearing his brand "OVO" cap as she stepped out to a beach in Miami.
He posted the photo on his Instagram and captioned it; "Style popper". Most people blasted and warned him not to even dare get close to Sasha with his 'Woman wahala'. Lolololo...

1 Like

Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by potbelly(m): 8:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Check out the cap... It's got his OvO logo... Hence the word style popper...

7 Likes

Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Rapmaestro(m): 8:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Bae wey set
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Mologi(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
But the girl fine ooooo.....

I don look for iyawo tire..I no see..if this one come my way.....

I go sell Buhari marry am.....#marriagegoals

#justthinkingaloud.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Mikylopez(f): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2017
lol all dz artist tho..... grin i see tyga working on hz lines... hz coming for sasha
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by jaelz(m): 8:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Choi ol boy this girl set pass mathset o

5 Likes

Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by wizard007(m): 10:28am On Jan 17, 2017
She's rocking his designer, but this sasha is fine sha Obama's carbon copy grin
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Mightyraw(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
lol all dz artist tho..... grin i see tyga working on hz lines... hz coming for sasha
M coming for u,
Juss my lines are wack
Nd i dnt v ur pictures
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mightyraw:

M coming for u,
Juss my lines are wack
Nd i dnt v ur pictures

Don't bother about her picture. She's a Beyonce look-alike.
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by chumakk: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Drasska grin Pls don't reap on top of this matter o. Leave it for young boys grin
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
[color=][/color]weird looking girl grin
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by skarz: 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mologi:
But the girl fine ooooo.....
I don't look for iyawo tire....if this one come my way.....
I go sell Buhari marry am.....#marriagegoals

#justthinkingaloud.....
she's 15
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Mikylopez(f): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mightyraw:
M coming for u, Juss my lines are wack Nd i dnt v ur pictures
lolz
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by cirmuell(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
Tyga who? Please.
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by LordZero(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
No need to panic, drake prefers dating people's (stars) exes n hos........

bïtch ass fucker...
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by Mightyraw(m): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haute:

Don't bother about her picture. She's a Beyonce look-alike.
trust me,
I v seen mikylopez's picture
Or u want me to show u my homescreen
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by SalomonKane: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hian, so after Rihana, Jenny Lopez, it seems Drake is now tired of over-used and old pussy_

Tell me Drake, em just when did you become friends with Senator Yerima and Sanusi Lamido? grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Drake Posts This Photo Of Sasha Obama And The Internet Became Scared... by WebSurfer(m): 12:17am On Jan 18, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

� � How To Activate Airtel Double Data For 2018?get In Here / Damola Olatunji And Wife Celebrate Their Twins Birthday With Matching Outfit / Download Album : Wizkid – Made In Lagos (zip File)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.