Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,531 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash (28871 Views)

Nicah The Queen Take Down Bikini Photo After Backlash / Ambassador Wahala Attacks 'Ghana Must Go' Over Raw Truth Show / Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Suit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by yedidiah(m): 9:58am On Jan 17, 2017
This Ghana wannabe of all the things you could claim on earth.
Sad for him, even the Ghanaians don't recognize him.
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Cubeet: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:
dis guy dont like his YOROBAH identity.....i must say

who like ofonja anyway grin grin grin grin
grin You wanna kill me with laughter abi grin
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Mowoe(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

I smell Tribalism!
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Codes151(m): 10:08am On Jan 17, 2017
I have been in ghana 2007 since today!!! Does that make me a Ghanaian enough to Shaun Naija?? Na wa o
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by kenoz(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
kiss
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by FILEBE(m): 10:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

Come to think to of it that yoy are a lady and we always know ladies to be peacemakers. You just surprised me with your "tribal" comment. Sister. pls let us stop. it gets us nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Zedoo(m): 10:19am On Jan 17, 2017
Hades2016:
Who cares undecided .... this guy need to go back to Ghana we don't need or want him in naija. So carry your Ghana must go and leave Nigeria ok angry

Once he leaves all your musicians better give him back his sound they have borrowed and go back to dumkpa dumkpa skiborobo skibarAba music too
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Mowoe(m): 10:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Zedoo:

Once he leaves all your musicians better give him back his sound they have borrowed and go back to dumkpa dumkpa skiborobo skibarAba music too

And in your mind you have made sense!
#SMH
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Joephat(m): 10:26am On Jan 17, 2017
oya, make we celebrate.
one less Afonja to disturb our ears with noise making music..
Davido and WizKid r next...

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Hades2016(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Zedoo:

is he a producer ...This your talk get as e be oooo undecided
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Hades2016(m): 10:36am On Jan 17, 2017
Mowoe:

#SMH
my brother ask him ..... cuz i don't know when Mr Eazy become producer of beat ooooo
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by verygudbadguy(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
wellmax:
Please help...... My neighbour came back drunk this morning, he has been knocking at his door for over 3hours now and he stays alone.... Should I go and tell him that he is not around?

Hahahahahaha.. Nice 1

@OP Eazi is making a big mistake. Majority of his fans are Nigerians and keeps giving us reasons to dump him. He can not tell me he is not aware of the rivalry between Nigeria and Ghana.

Those black guys dragging levels with us in all ramifications. Sotey dem dey compare our Jollof rice to theirs. grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by modaink333: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Like i care?......how will dat change d fact that buharis age is increasing?
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by YabaLeftist: 11:35am On Jan 17, 2017
You are the one who named it 'Ghana must go' bag, the Chinese people that make it never gave it that name. So, what's the fuss about?
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by HqBoss: 11:36am On Jan 17, 2017
this joke of an artiste
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by BerryAnny(m): 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
dz guy is as confused as vic o's manager
Dearie,tz been a while! wia av u been?
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by BerryAnny(m): 12:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Zedoo:

Yhu well so? Receive sense plz,tz a new year!

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Zedoo(m): 12:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hades2016:
is he a producer ...This your talk get as e be oooo undecided

No. But you all know what Im talking about....

The Ghanaian sound...

The Baba nla sound,

The mad over you sound,

The pana sound.

If you wana Chase somebody out for saying the plain truth then please be willing to be whole and entire with your action....Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Zedoo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
BerryAnny:

Yhu well so? Receive sense plz,tz a new year!

The Ghanaian sound...

The Baba nla sound,

The mad over you sound,

The pana sound.

If you wana Chase somebody out for saying the plain truth then please be willing to be whole and entire with your action....Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Zedoo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mowoe:

#SMH

The Ghanaian sound...

The Baba nla sound,

The mad over you sound,

The pana sound.

If you wana Chase somebody out for saying the plain truth then please be willing to be whole and entire with your action....Nigerian.

Same reaction when Cameron called ya'll fantastically corrupt...

Truth and patriotism are opposite poles....

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by lordfizco(m): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

get sense nah!!
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Hades2016(m): 1:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
Zedoo:

The Ghanaian sound...

The Baba nla sound,

The mad over you sound,

The pana sound.

you should be crown the funniest guy in 2017....... so all this song is inspired by Ghana beat or sound .... you really funny ooooo
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Mowoe(m): 1:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Zedoo:

The Ghanaian sound...

The Baba nla sound,

The mad over you sound,

The pana sound.
If you wana Chase somebody out for saying the plain truth then please be willing to be whole and entire with your action....Nigerian.
Same reaction when Cameron called ya'll fantastically corrupt...

Truth and patriotism are opposite poles....

I guess Nigerian music had no sound before the advent of Egbon Eazi! His sound makes him who he is, it doesn't define Nigerian music.
And speaking of Cameroon! That was so smart of you (in the reverse obviously)
We don't get to hear of how corrupt Cameroon is because its so unpopular I forgot it was in Africa.
#GodBlessNaija
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 2:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

Omo alé
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by cybriz82(m): 3:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Realhommie:
Cool outfit if you ask me, nice combo..

BTW......

big lie cus i knw sum1 dat love smoking like hell n her boob still stand like dey wanna punch me everytym she uncloth herself.
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Mikylopez(f): 3:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
BerryAnny:
Dearie,tz been a while! wia av u been?
ive been around tho buh a lil buzy dz past weeks
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Realhommie(m): 3:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
cybriz82:

big lie cus i knw sum1 dat love smoking like hell n her boob still stand like dey wanna punch me everytym she uncloth herself.
You should know that they came about that through painstaking research carried out over a period of time, but there's no way they could have sampled everyone so it applies for a large percentage of persons not necessarily everyone coz even some people's system can defy science...
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
Realhommie:
Cool outfit if you ask me, nice combo..

BTW......
Abeg no talk dat thing again...if it were to be so oloshos go don leave biz because almost all of them dey smoke
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Realhommie(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
kaluxy007:
Abeg no talk dat thing again...if it were to be so oloshos go don leave biz because almost all of them dey smoke
And how many of them get firm boobs?
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by Johnhug66(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Godprotectigbo2:

grin
Godprotectigbo2:

dat your flat head no dey ok for d type of brain a girl like you deserve. I'm sorry for your flat head
Re: Mr Eazi Wears Ghana Must Go Outfit Amidst Nigerians Backlash by BerryAnny(m): 4:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mikylopez:
ive been around tho buh a lil buzy dz past weeks
Ok,so aww ar yhu doing nau?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Would Have Been The Nigerian Names Of These Foreign Celebrities / I Talk To Teni Every Day - Niniola / Williams Uchemba Joins Ramsey Nouah, Jim Ikye And AY Makun For 'merry Men 2'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.