Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) (20471 Views)

Annie Idibia Pens Lovely Message To Daughter, Isabella As She Turns 11 / This Old Photo Of M.I Abaga Proves That Money Makes Men Handsome / Linda Ikeji And Friend, Fatimah Recreate 20-Year-Old Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 10:11am On Jan 17, 2017
greggng:

The mistake she made was marrying a yoruba man llike u rightly said u cannot separate pig from dirt. Yoruba men sleep around llike dogs and they ve no respect for union called marriage. To them is a normal thing whether married or not. No wonder yoruba women prefer igbo men cos their own men are worst than olosho.
What are you saying here? Igbo women infact prefer yoruba men( check the list of igbo ladies who married to yoruba men in nollywood) igbo women and prostitution are just like 5/6, you can never hear divorce story in yoruba movie industry unlike english movies who are predominantly igbos

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:13am On Jan 17, 2017
She say she dey watch am turn to fine boy,na im be say de boy fit worwor truely o..She too like show off..so why she never show us her cute bouncing baby boy..she call person pikin witch come go born wizard.
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by dsocioemmy(m): 10:15am On Jan 17, 2017
When life teach u lesson ehhh ,,,,, U go humble by force.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by christopherozo: 10:22am On Jan 17, 2017
Jimi23:
What is so special about her baby's face that she's hiding. We understand Tiwa Savage gave the false excuse of Pampers advert. Tonto Dike's baby is almost one. So what's her own excuse? What is she feeling like? Even Obama and Trump show their childrens' faces.if u want your family private, then stay private instead of showing the baby's back or feet or whatever. Pls even highly rated celebs don't do that trash.
She is just using this method as a ploy to get and sustain public attention. As if it will affect the naira rate? Where is my guilder sef...
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by jagorinho: 10:32am On Jan 17, 2017
greggng:

The mistake she made was marrying a yoruba man llike u rightly said u cannot separate pig from dirt. Yoruba men sleep around llike dogs and they ve no respect for union called marriage. To them is a normal thing whether married or not. No wonder yoruba women prefer igbo men cos their own men are worst than olosho.
Hypocrites!!!! why do you people tribalise everything? your women runs the prostitution ring in this country,your guys are not romantic and believe only money can buy love.Why are you mad at yoruba guys that knows how to play the game?your delusion is hyper inflated,who told you that yoruba ladies prefer ibo men?that should be the worst "combo" of the modern era.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by HCF(m): 10:42am On Jan 17, 2017
greggng:

Can't you people just leave tribe out of this?. Ini Edo married a Yoruba man?, Stephanie Okereke's ex husband is Yoruba? Kate Henshaw divorced a Yoruba man?, Oge Okoye left her marriage to a Yoruba man?, Chiege Alisigwe, Muma Gee, Uche ogbodo, Eucheria Anuobi, Chika Ike etc all divorced Yoruba men?...All these Ladies married and divorced non-Yorubas.

There are many good, decent and disciplined Yoruba men just as there are bad ones...same applies to the Igbos and Hausas!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by greggng: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2017
jagorinho:

Hypocrites!!!! why do you people tribalise everything? your women runs the prostitution ring in this country,your guys are not romantic and believe only money can buy love.Why are you mad at yoruba guys that knows how to play the game?your delusion is hyper inflated,who told you that yoruba ladies prefer ibo men?that should be the worst "combo" of the modern era.

Keep quite. You don't even know we're I am from. May I remind you that am talking from experience. You ve every right to defend ur tribe but truth is bitter. I always do my home work b4 talking. Check my signature. I don't believe in 419 romance that ur people provide. That is the reason why u guys mess around like dogs. Wht does it profit a man to be romantic only for the marriage to crash on account of infidelity. On that ground the bible support divorce .i didn't come here to play ethnic card but am here to state the obvious..

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Pamelayoung: 10:50am On Jan 17, 2017
These dudes are surely confused. I tot d hubby said the boy turned one and he got him a car. Now this one says he's 11month. Anyway wetin concern me.
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by samsam2019: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Bisjosh:

Me!
oya bring yansh
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by greggng: 10:53am On Jan 17, 2017
HCF:

Can't you people just leave tribe out of this?. Ini Edo married a Yoruba man?, Stephanie Okereke's ex husband is Yoruba? Kate Henshaw divorced a Yoruba man?, Oge Okoye left her marriage to a Yoruba man?, Chiege Alisigwe, Muma Gee, Uche ogbodo, Eucheria Anuobi, Chika Ike etc all divorced Yoruba men?...

There are many good, decent and disciplined Yoruba men just as there are bad ones...same applies to the Igbos and Hausas!!!

I am an esan man divorced a yoruba woman. They ve that trade mark of oloshonism written allover them.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by jagorinho: 11:04am On Jan 17, 2017
greggng:

Keep quite. You don't even know we're I am from. May I remind you that am talking from experience. You ve every right to defend ur tribe but truth is bitter. I always do my home work b4 talking. Check my signature. I don't believe in 419 romance that ur people provide. That is the reason why u guys mess around like dogs. Wht does it profit a man to be romantic only for the marriage to crash on account of infidelity. On that ground the bible support divorce .i didn't come here to play ethnic card but am here to state the obvious..
when you push someone to the wall,do you expect the person to laugh at you? for you to exclusively blame a certain group in a fight involving 2 people shows your sense of judgement is flawed and for you to accuse a tribe of over 30million people of being dogs shows you are a poor student of statistics

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by Foxxybrown: 11:07am On Jan 17, 2017
Spadelicious:
It is clear that Tonto Dike is dysfunctional and delusional. This social misfit has suddenly seen the light? Praying for her son? Good news. The prayer should rather be that He doesn't turn out like her. Is there anything that this out of work actress WON'T do for publicity? Always desperate for notice even if it means using this poor baby to achieve her goals. At least we are all now having a break from Churchill this, and Churchill that.....

Churchill is probably taking a chill pill with some babe somewhere. Hope you're changing this baby's diapers on time, Tonto
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by HCF(m): 11:22am On Jan 17, 2017
greggng:

I am an esan man divorced a yoruba woman. They ve that trade mark of oloshonism written allover them.
Lawrence Anini, the late notorious armed robber, was from Edo state, (your state)....does that mean every man from that state is an armed robber or a potential armed robber?....

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by seyoops4u: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2017
See The Only Country In The World That Has No Mosquitoes! We Are Not Kidding
http://cliqtips..com/2017/01/iceland-is-only-country-in-world-that.html?spref=tw
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by ouzo1(m): 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
sinaj:
Awww mother's love is just the best smiley
I never knew Tonto is a prayer warrior grin

Na ur signature she the abide by
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by YabaLeftist: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
We're yet to see the baby's face after nearly a year of his birth. I wonder why she's still hiding his face.
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by psp2pc(m): 11:45am On Jan 17, 2017
greggng:

you and common sense are parallel to each other.. you can never cross path or intersect.
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by greggng: 11:54am On Jan 17, 2017
psp2pc:

you and common sense are parallel to each other.. you can never cross path or intersect.

The best some of u can do is to insullt me. I careless cos I am talking from experience. For instance I don't need a fortune teller to tell me that if a Nigerian is caught abroad for drug is obvious is from my igbo brothers. We all ve our own short comings but not accepting reality is the reason for the moral issues. Go ahead and insult me but that doesn't change realities on ground.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by demarc001: 12:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bisjosh:

Me!

Hope you are married ooo!

Its 9months that was mentioned
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by BerryAnny(m): 12:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
jerryadigun:
Must we know that you prayed for him? Moreover, the cute baby can't even read it sef.
I taya oooh!
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by teeghurl(f): 12:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
5starmilitant:

You won know whether the child resemble his grandpapa(obj)? cheesy cheesy
hahahaha. See finishing grin
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by BerryAnny(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
greggng:

Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by chucky101(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ladies take note: Another (likely) Clingy, manipulative, Mother in law has been born.
Re: Tonto Dike Prays For Her Son As He Turns 11 Months Old (Photo) by mechanics(m): 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
nawa o, is dat how to pray?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Denies Knowing That Those That Came To Arrest Him Are Policemen (Video) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Gushes Over Her Husband - He Is A Gift / Entertainment: Ten Most Stylish Celebrities In Nigeria(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.