Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m (828 Views)

Father Paid Ransom To Kidnappers With Bitcoin In Abuja, Her Daughter Released / Turkish College: Kidnappers Fail To Release Victims After Receiving Ransom / Here Is Turkish College In Ogun State Where Teachers, Pupils Were Abducted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by DONSMITH123(m): 9:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Kidnappers of 10 students and staff of the Nigerian Turkish International College, NTIC, Ogun State have reportedly reduced their earlier request for N1.2 billion ransom for the release of the victims to N750 million.

The gunmen had earlier demanded for N50 million on each student, while N200 million was demanded as ransom on the Turkish Mathematics teacher, Miss Deria.

Vanguard reports that there was disagreement among parents of some of the victims over attempt to carry out individual ransom negotiations.

It was gathered that while some relatives were begging the abductors to collect N2 million for the release of their wards, others were ready to pay between N10 million and N15 million respectively.

One of the parents said, “The decision was to pool resources together and pay for their release. But as it is now, some of us are bargaining individually. Some even said they would pay between N10 to N15 million while some of us have not been able to raise up to N3 million.

“For instance, one of the abducted staff is the bread winner of her home. Tell me, where will her family get such amount to pay?

“Friends and relatives have been pooling resources together, yet I have not been able to raise up to N2 million. This is the third day and no hope yet for my daughter’s release. My worry is that my daughter is very fragile. Only God knows the psychological and emotional trauma she will be going through at her tender age.

“Her mother has resorted to prayer. Infact, she has not slept a wink since news of our daughter’s kidnap was received”, he said.

Meanwhile, there are indications that security operatives had located where the victims were camped.

According to the source, the victims were safe and unhurt.

Cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/17/turkish-college-abduction-kidnappers-reduce-ransom-n750m/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by OnankpaBa(m): 9:14am On Jan 17, 2017
naija
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by darnley16(m): 9:15am On Jan 17, 2017
They did not know about Recession before ni?

my condolence to the people involved tho
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by OnankpaBa(m): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
They did not know about Recession before ni?

my condolence to the people involved tho

recession for kidnap?
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by SweetLove0(f): 9:17am On Jan 17, 2017
its well with naija
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Buhari

why

why

why
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by SweetLove0(f): 9:19am On Jan 17, 2017
OsusuMustFlow:
Buhari

why

why

why

una don start. Is it Buhari that kidnap?
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by DONSMITH123(m): 9:20am On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin

OsusuMustFlow:
Buhari

why

why

why
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:21am On Jan 17, 2017
lipsrsealed
SweetLove0:

una don start. Is it Buhari that kidnap?
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by darnley16(m): 9:24am On Jan 17, 2017
OnankpaBa:

recession for kidnap?
for the reduction of the Ransom Tag
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by DONSMITH123(m): 9:25am On Jan 17, 2017
lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by OnankpaBa(m): 9:26am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
for the reduction of the Ransom Tag

yea., But i believed we are there already. I stand with PMB
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by oluwaSmith1(f): 9:29am On Jan 17, 2017
OK
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by darnley16(m): 9:31am On Jan 17, 2017
OnankpaBa:

yea., But i believed we are there already. I stand with PMB
Wow! but tbh I don't feel the recession but the masses do, that's where the hate comes in
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by DozieInc(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2017
My Thought And Prayers Are With The Hostages..., Nigerians Been Kidnapping Foreigners Only God Knows When.
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by OnankpaBa(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2017
darnley16:
Wow! but tbh I don't feel the recession but the masses do, that's where the hate comes in

Recession will be thing of past this year
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by VampireeM(f): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2017
What a shame

Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by DONSMITH123(m): 9:44am On Jan 17, 2017
VampireeM:
What a shame

long time dear
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by edo3(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
Choi,,this kidnapping dey lucrative oo..
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by tollytexy(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Where are the abductors? They must be the flat headed
Re: Turkish College Abduction: Kidnappers Reduce Ransom To N750m by DONSMITH123(m): 8:17am On Jan 18, 2017
cheesy cheesy

edo3:
Choi,,this kidnapping dey lucrative oo..

(1) (Reply)

Group Call For The Release Of Commodore Allen Benson Edema Who Was Allegedly Arr / Why People Join Cults ; Why You Should Not / Busted !! Fake Military Officer Caught Stealing At Balogun Market |photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.