Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. (1277 Views)

Value Of Insurance Stocks Fall 15% On New Pricing Methodology / Oyinbo Man Spotted In Nigeria Pricing Banana In Fluent Pidgin English / Manufacturers Urge CBN To Raise Special Window Allocation To Smes To $100,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by lojik(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2017
When I started VoguePay.com in 2012, the vision has been to help small businesses send and receive payment online at the lowest fee possible. I am happy that my team at VoguePay just made the announcement of our price changes. It is the LOWEST TRANSACTION fees for any online payment processor in Nigeria.

This new price will encourage many SMEs to consider accepting payment online as it is now the best option for them.

* Local transaction charges is 1.5% per transaction.
* International transaction is 3.8% + 0.5USD
* Withdrawal fees is .99% + N99

Details of announcement is here: http://voguepayblog.com/press-release-voguepay-announces-price-reviews-reduces-transaction-fees/

cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Smart101: 10:18am On Jan 17, 2017
This is an interesting development from VoguePay. This is how i feel right now

1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by FellepHq(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
That's interesting, voguepay is clearly the leading payment processor in Nigeria, simple to integrate and now, very low processing fees.

But as for SME's marketing online, the problem is always delivery, how can an SME sell products for 2k when the delivery fee is 2k plus. I've been thinking of how to sell Aba made shoes online, but when I think of the incurred cost of shipping them to clients, I find the idea ridiculous.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Smart101: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2017
FellepHq:
That's interesting, voguepay is clearly the leading payment processor in Nigeria, simple to integrate and now, very low processing fees.

But as for SME's marketing online, the problem is always delivery, how can an SME sell products for 2k when the delivery fee is 2k plus. I've been thinking of how to sell Aba made shoes online, but when I think of the incurred cost of shipping them to clients, I find the idea ridiculous.

Logistics is one big problem to solve in this country, abeg.. If you look around, some couriers do not charge up to 2K per delivery depending on the location.

I am wondering why VoguePay is reducing prices when almost everyone else in this country is raising prices? That is a good move for customers anyway, especially, me. Kudos to them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by FellepHq(m): 11:43am On Jan 17, 2017
Smart101:

Logistics is one big problem to solve in this country, abeg.. If you look around, some couriers do not charge up to 2K per delivery depending on the location.

I am wondering why VoguePay is reducing prices when almost everyone else in this country is raising prices? That is a good move for customers anyway, especially, me. Kudos to them.

Logistics is big time problem, am thinking in the future with the right partners, launching a world class courier company in Nigeria won't be a bad idea.

2k is the average, I've noticed most big companies restrict their product delivery service to only Lagos because of the cost of shipping it to customers, I've tried severally to buy products in online shops only to get, "we only deliver to Lagos" notice.

You have to note that courier service is not just about moving a product from Lagos to Enugu, you have to get it to where the person resides, an I can conveniently tell you that some communities in Nigeria are not accessible by motorize means.

If only the Federal Government can fix our postal agency and make it world class affordable courier agency, it will go a long way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Nwaonyeocha: 11:58am On Jan 17, 2017
This will work well with selling soft copies online.
How can one integrate it into a blog?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Kunlayd: 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
lojik:
When I started VoguePay.com in 2012, the vision has been to help small businesses send and receive payment online at the lowest fee possible. I am happy that my team at VoguePay just made the announcement of our price changes. It is the LOWEST TRANSACTION fees for any online payment processor in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by JummyBy: 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Putting us first again? You guys have been one of the oldest, most reliable and most secure. Why didn't I see this coming?
I particularly think you guys are great because I have tried others, paystack and all and all they're investing on is attractiveness. They don know sh*t about this game.
Meanwhile, if Tope is still in your customer support, that guy deserves special medal. He is always fantastic and helpful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by LuciusO: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Waoh! This is a wonderful development in the e-payment industry in Nigeria. Big ups to VoguePay wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by ericksen(m): 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Me right now...

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by wolexcsc: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
When I received d mail on my android d first thing that came 2 my mind is these guys have increased their charges but surprisingly when I opened the mail what I saw is reduction in prices & dis is so amazing cos not even in this period of recession when d price of everything is now double. Truly, u guys really care about us cos d impact alone would have been so felt on my business if it were to be price increase.

Kudos guys! I assure u guys dat I'm going to refer more people to u just with this single act wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by samabos007: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Amazing!!! This is a great development. Kudos to VoguePay for bringing this up especially during this period smiley smiley smiley smiley. smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by 4glory: 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ennnnnnnh, this news blew my expectations out of water grin ! I think federal government needs to hear this and reduce nepa tariff as well! I love voguepay die!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by mrsage(m): 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good news. So I can now accept payment on my website.

How can I integrate this with my existing website. I run a transport business. Car and bus hire service.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Nice reviews so far. But voguepay gat work on their client relations. Linked iceĀ³x to my voguepay account (new account) to buy bitcoins always. But noticed that d time for replies to enquiry n all was very very slow. Infact,by d time they replied, price of bitcoin has increased n I had to just *fashy* d thing.

I think u guys should work on speedy replies to enquiries cos for some businesses, TIME NA MONEY

By d way, someone mentioned that Tope guy, I wanna say that guy z great.... Had to call him to get answers to my enquiry, n though we couldn't communicate cos of network,, he asked me to send a mail n I sent t. Though by d time I could finish all these, price had increased, I wanna say his reply was very detailed n well articulated plus t covered every single question asked, as if he was teaching a primary school student.... I had to even send t to a colleague just incase he encounters such problem himself

Kudos to Him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Danyl(m): 8:46am On Jan 18, 2017
lojik:

This new price will encourage many SMEs to consider accepting payment online as it is now the best option for them.

* Local transaction charges is 1.5% per transaction.
* International transaction is 3.8% + 0.5USD
* Withdrawal fees is .99% + N99

Details of announcement is here: http://voguepayblog.com/press-release-voguepay-announces-price-reviews-reduces-transaction-fees/

cc:
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

Please is it possible to use just business name registration to receive funds on my website without too much restrictions? I will be awaiting your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Smart101: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Danyl:

Please is it possible to use just business name registration to receive funds on my website without too much restrictions? I will be awaiting your response.

Yes now and it is easy sef. One of their customer support guys called Tope was very helpful in assisting with issues like this. But this is something that you can easily set up by yourself if you use their guides.

I will advise that you check out any of these: http://voguepayblog.com/kb/getting-started-voguepay/ or this one http://voguepayblog.com/kb/how-do-i-verify-my-business-account/

This was me in your shoe, before now: shocked shocked

Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by Danyl(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Smart101:

Yes now and it is easy sef. One of their customer support guys called Tope was very helpful in assisting with issues like this. But this is something that you can easily set up by yourself if you use their guides.

I will advise that you check out any of these: http://voguepayblog.com/kb/getting-started-voguepay/ or this one http://voguepayblog.com/kb/how-do-i-verify-my-business-account/

This was me in your shoe, before now: shocked shocked

Thanks. I have integrated their payment solution into a client's website but it was a fully registered business so mine is different- just the business name thus my enquiries. thanks.
Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by yomalex(m): 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nwaonyeocha:
This will work well with selling soft copies online.
How can one integrate it into a blog?
They have wordpress and joomla plugins

mrsage:
Good news. So I can now accept payment on my website.

How can I integrate this with my existing website. I run a transport business. Car and bus hire service.
You can use their plugins if your site is built with a CMS, if custom built ask a developer to integrate
Re: Voguepay's New Pricing Will Encourage Smes To Adopt Online Payment In Nigeria. by wizkidblogger(f): 9:33am On Feb 02, 2017
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Billioniare Ayiri Emami's Outfit As He Welcomes US Delegates To Warri / USD, GPD Virtual Credit Card**Receive And Pay Online / Getting Traffic To Your CPA Offers Or Website Using This Method...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.