Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Real Estate Investment (retire Happy) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Real Estate Investment (retire Happy) (436 Views)

CBN To Retire N162b Short-dated Bills Over Costs / How I Quit My Construction Job And Help My Husband Retire In Less Than 1 Year / Alibaba Co-founder Jack Ma Announces Plans To Retire At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Investment (retire Happy) by reantv(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2017
INVEST IN THE PRIME STUDENT LIVING TODAY AND RETIRE HAPPY!!!

*From time to time, real estate investors become as misguided as stock investors during stock market bubbles, insisting that capitalization rates don't matter.

Don't fall for it. If you are able to price your rental rates appropriately, you should enjoy a satisfactory rate of return on your capital after accounting for the cost of the property, including reasonable depreciation reserves, property and income taxes, maintenance, insurance, and other related expenditures.

#Comparing Real Estate Investing and Stocks: One of the most common questions we receive is the difference between investing in stocks and real estate. I've touched upon this topic in Real Estate vs. Stocks: Which Is Better?

#To get started please contact : 08037968272... #Build Wealth With #Real #Estate Let Us Help You Build Wealth Through Real Estate.

(1) (Reply)

Make #1000 Easily By Writing Articles / An 18 Year Old Entrepreneur Stuns The Senate President With His Invention / I Need A Loan To Start A Business /partnership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.