Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Unveils Their Son's Face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Unveils Their Son's Face (704 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Reveal Their Son’s Face / Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Responds To Tonto's Recent Marriage Crisis Rumour / Check Out Photo Of The Lady Tonto Dikeh's Husband Was Allegedly Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Unveils Their Son's Face by Plugafrica: 11:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Nollywood Actress Tonto Dikeh's husband, Oladunni Churchill has finally revealed King Andre's face.

Since Tonto Dikeh and Oladunni Churchill welcomed their child, they have been hiding his face from the public for the reason best known to them.

King Andre turned 11 months today, Oladunni shared a photo of him to mark his birthday, he wrote;

What ever plan the devil has for you won’t work, you shall excel and rule like the king that you are.i love you so much. #replica #thekingishere #kingandreaproperties

SOURCE: http://www.goldrushvibes.ng/?p=70650
@GoldRushVibes On Instagram

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Unveils Their Son's Face by Ajewealth123(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Some people and stupidity sha, why Hide the child's face initially?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Unveils Their Son's Face by Sleekydee(m): 11:57am On Jan 17, 2017
this finally confirms to me there is fire in their marriage....I pray they sort it out soon
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Unveils Their Son's Face by ruggedadventure(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
And Op thinks I give a fvck about this undecided

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Husband Finally Unveils Their Son's Face by stan241(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
So just a normal little kid then.........

(1) (Reply)

Listen-up: Tekno Ready To Release New Song ‘jumpa’ / BBN: On Gifty Marital Status: Fans Flood Hubby’s Facebook Page / See How Banky.w Playing With His Dog And Doing Pressup At Home(pic,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.